User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

? for Admin about promoting LS Renegades

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? for Admin about promoting LS Renegades

I understand you have strict policies to protect your paying advertisers. But I would like to ask about promoting a LS only drag racing class based in the Carolinas, LS Renegades. We primarily use Facebook as a means of reaching out, but I think with LS1TECH we could help our class grow while giving your advertisers more exposure. This is a nonprofit class, with Tick Performance as the headlining sponsor. My post can be restricted to not mentioning our sponsors if they are not among you’re paying advisers. We also have the involvement of Mayhem Motorsports and JHR Performance as shops available for teching and sealing the engines.

If it is allowed where within your forum would you prefer I post info about the class?

Thanks
Chifen
Old 12-21-2016, 12:44 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,059 Posts

Please use the appropriate regional section, in this case it would be: Southern Members

And yes, please be sure to limit any posts to the non-profit racing event only. Please do not post any advertisement or promotional material that includes businesses who do not sponsor LS1Tech.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Quick Reply: ? for Admin about promoting LS Renegades