User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Cant See Photo Attactments

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cant See Photo Attactments

I sometimes cant see photo attachments when someone adds pictures to a thread or in classifieds. Its random as I can see most pictures in classified but sometimes see a square image block
Old 03-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Launching!

Nothing??
Old 07-06-2017, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

Mobile or computer? Mobile has known issues (app and browser). If on a computer, depends on your browser settings AND if the images were hosted on a site that has changed their policy (photo buck3t) or the image is no longer available at the host.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Yes lately I'm not seeing *most* of the pics. The ones on photobucket I can't get to show up even with all blocks/filters turned off (and why are so many using photobucket anyway?), and the rest are gone unless they're super recent. If I was a sponser and actually paying for this site, I'd be pissed. This is on a desktop computer by the way.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:59 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,489 Likes on 1,072 Posts

Originally Posted by patSS/00
Yes lately I'm not seeing *most* of the pics. The ones on photobucket I can't get to show up even with all blocks/filters turned off (and why are so many using photobucket anyway?), and the rest are gone unless they're super recent. If I was a sponser and actually paying for this site, I'd be pissed. This is on a desktop computer by the way.
No point in being pissed at LS1Tech, the Photobucket issue has nothing to do with us. This was a change of service terms on Photobucket's part, and it affects all sites and users across the internet. Here's a discussion about it in our Lounge:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/racer-s-l...y-hosting.html

Quick Reply: Cant See Photo Attactments