User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't place classifieds ad

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 07:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Can't place classifieds ad

I've tried to list a car for sale for the past few days & the only field that works is the year field.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:57 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,471 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I see that several other ads have been posted with all fields populated in the last few days, also I just tried creating a new listing myself and had no issues (all fields available/working).

So the condition you're seeing must be tied to your device/browser, or perhaps a specific group of such if anyone else is also seeing this (but so far there have been no other reports).
Old 01-19-2018, 08:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Is anyone else seeing this issue? I see that several other ads have been posted with all fields populated in the last few days, also I just tried creating a new listing myself and had no issues (all fields available/working).

So the condition you're seeing must be tied to your device/browser, or perhaps a specific group of such if anyone else is also seeing this (but so far there have been no other reports).
Seems to be working now.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:07 AM
On The Tree

I'm trying to edit my ad & having this same problem again. Been like this for weeks.....
Old 05-23-2018, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FlyinOn4Wheels
I'm trying to edit my ad & having this same problem again. Been like this for weeks.....
Bueller?
Old 05-24-2018, 12:31 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,471 Likes on 1,060 Posts

No idea. I just tried to edit an existing ad, as well as place a new one, and the various fields populated with no issues. And without any other reports of this, there isn't any pattern for which to look. Might be something tied to a browser/add on that you're using, etc.

If anyone else is seeing this, and/or can provide more details about browser specifics, perhaps IB Tech might have some idea of a fix. But it's not a macro issue as other ads are being posted without a problem.

Quick Reply: Can't place classifieds ad