User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Classifieds search incomplete?

Old 06-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Classifieds search incomplete?

I've noticed that while searching, only one page of results show up, but there are links for more pages, but the other pages are links to other posts, no classifieds. I don't know if it happens on the mobile version, but for sure it happens on the full version, phone and laptop, not that it should matter.
Old 06-30-2018, 04:19 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,463 Likes on 1,055 Posts

The entire marketplace/classifieds section is going to be replaced/updated in the next week or two, from what I understand. The current one is known to be broken in several ways, but it won't be repaired as it's just about to be retired.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

How do we see older listings that were posted before the new marketplace was implemented? The new one sucks by the way, not that anyone cares.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:00 PM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckd71
How do we see older listings that were posted before the new marketplace was implemented? The new one sucks by the way, not that anyone cares.
Your post history and the site search will still show all older listings if you need to reference anything. Also, let me know what features you are missing in this new classifieds that you had in the older one as we are still making improvements.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Classifieds search incomplete?