User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Restricted??? Again??

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Official Bad Trader - Unresolved transactions in Member Feedback.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Restricted??? Again??

Ok. Is This For The One Guy "Rothman" That Has Not Received His Money Back Yet?? Well I Have A Hard Time Thinking That He Never Received His Product.(Ground Effects). Well Has You Can See I Have Great Trader Rating. Except With The One Issue"Rothman" So Tell Me Do I Have To Take One In The A&% Just To Get Back On Or ? Let Me Know. What's Next. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Teching In

Why Did You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?
Old 02-22-2007, 10:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

The fact that you ask this, is reason enough for it to stick around. Its been months that you have owed money to folks on this board, the fact that you have narrowed it to one is great - but you still fail to take care of him.

Until you two reach an agreement and fulfill that agreement, your status will remain.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SLOWblackZ
Why Did You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?

When you type in all caps, the board does that for you(only capitalizes every first letter). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Official Bad Trader - Unresolved transactions in Member Feedback.

Ok. He Will Not Meet Me In The Middle. So I Guess I Will Have To Just Wait And See. And Suffer On Here Till Then .
Old 02-23-2007, 12:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Last I heard from you - you made a deal to refund a certain amount of money, and gave him a date when he would have it. He doesn't have his money, and I have been told you are not returning PMs.

If you do not get in touch with me updating me about the situation, and members are coming to me with regular updates pointing at you as the weak spot in the equation, why should I not believe them?

If you were up front with everything, I would be more inclined to side with you - but you have been difficult to work with. I have said time and time again that I am more than happy to work with you two, but nobody enlists my help, but you complain when I take action because you do not follow through with promises.

Sorry, but you made your own bed on this one. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Quick Reply: Restricted??? Again??