User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Alright I Need Some Answers....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Alright I Need Some Answers....

well 1. no one has yet to answer my other "need tech help" post....and now i get on this morning and my SIG. has been changed....somethings have been deleted that have been there for quite a while...

im not here to worry about sigs or email or post counts....but i am here to worry about my account....seeing this is the 3rd thing that has been done to it....in the past week...if somebody is ******* with please step foward and explain
Old 02-26-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what was deleted? if you tell us, we can probably help explain whats happening.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

"help control the pet population keep your wife in the house"
"i wear a vest so you dont have to"

like i said man its not a problem that something has been deleted, its the problem of someone has messed with my account and not sent me a pm why
Old 02-26-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

it wasn't me - but i wouldn't worry about that. if its a problem that was removed, you shouldn't have put it there in the first place.

its like starting a blatantly racist thread, it getting locked, and getting upset afterwards - there is no freedom of speech here, its a private board.

with that said, i usually inform the member when I edit their sig, but some days I'm so busy it doesn't happen.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

ive NEVER put anything up that was remotely racist or not work safe....thats why this bothers me, because someone is blatantly abusing power....like i said in my other post to....ive all the sudden got more pm's in my out/inbox...ive had post deleted...like 20 in the last week...

i mean honestly i can go right now and find hundreds of quotes alot worse then what i stated in this thread, that got removed....

no one has access to my account other then a mod....

ive done nothing wrong, im actually a pro-tech, pro-sticky, pro-rules guy...and for someone to do this, pisses me off...regardless....im posting my qoutes back in my sig...

if they get deleted again....the little bitch that does it needs to step forward and come up with a reason....

******* A....i just realized whoever erased part of my sig erased my name also....gotta fix that now

Last edited by staringback05; 02-27-2007 at 06:03 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-27-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't see the quote the first time it was deleted, but I agreed that it should have been deleted. I deleted it again. If you put it back in, I'll delete it again.

If you think we're on power trips, there are far worse things a mod can do to your account(like disable it) if they were just "messing" with you. Most edits are to enforce forum policy.

It is not for you to decide what is or isn't racist/sexist/etc. If a staff member says it needs to go, 99 out of 100 times, it does(even we think it may be funny, some stuff is not appropriate).

Quick Reply: Alright I Need Some Answers....