User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can i say : previous design is better than new one

Old 04-28-2003, 05:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can i say : previous design is better than new one

Hi
For moderators

Why you desied to get a new design for LS1tech.com? the previous design is better.
For example:
The previous design has better colors backgrounds.
when you want to add a new post or reply, befor you have enough space for supject now you haven't
and befor there was alot of images of fanny face now haven't
in search section befor you ware aple to search for some one now you can't you just aple to search about words.
and there're alot of examples:
actually iam not comserpaple with the new design, and i am sure that there're alot of members that prefer the previous design.

Thank you
Old 04-28-2003, 05:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Can i say : previous design is better than new one

Hi
For moderators

Why you desied to get a new design for LS1tech.com? the previous design is better.
For example:
when you want to add a new post or reply, befor you have enough space for supject now you haven't
and befor there was alot of images of fanny face now haven't
in search section befor you ware aple to search for some one now you can't you just aple to search about words.
actually iam not comserpaple with the new design, and i am sure that there're alot of members that prefer the previous design.

Thank you
Old 05-01-2003, 08:53 PM

not to mention this new software is as slow as a geo metro
Old 05-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Anonymous - No reason not to log in and type this. No one is going to bash you for not liking some of the new things on the board.

About the search. You can now search by member name which is a nice feature. If you click the arrow on the "Search Options" box in the search window and click on "By Display Name" it will find the post from the member you typed in the "Words to search for" area.

The search also lets you search more than one forum now which is a really nice feature. It's also about 100 times faster than before.

The software being slow issue has been discussed several times already in other threads. The reason it's so slow sometimes is because the owners are working on the site to make it better and when they are it can slow the site down. When the site is finished it should be faster than the old site.

If you have any other concerns look around in here and the Lounge because alot of peoples concerns have already been voiced and discussed in other threads.

John

Old 05-03-2003, 11:51 AM

Maybe they could include a "Spell Check" feature for you?

I like this one much better. It will take a little getting used to, but overall I like it better...
Old 05-03-2003, 11:56 AM

Hi
For moderators

Why you <font color="red"> desied <!--color--></font> to get a new design for LS1tech.com? the previous design is better.
For example:
when you want to add a new post or reply, <font color="red">befor <!--color--></font> you have enough space for supject now you haven't
and <font color="red"> befor <!--color--></font> there was alot of images of <font color="red">fanny <!--color--></font> face now haven't
in search section <font color="red"> befor <!--color--></font> you <font color="red"> ware aple <!--color--></font> to search for some one now you can't you just <font color="red"> aple <!--color--></font> to search about words.
actually iam not <font color="red"> comserpaple <!--color--></font> with the new design, and i am sure that there're alot of members that prefer the previous design.

Thank you
Old 05-03-2003, 11:57 AM

Hi
For moderators

Why you <font color="red"> desied <!--color--></font> to get a new design for LS1tech.com? the previous design is better.
For example:
when you want to add a new post or reply, <font color="red">befor <!--color--></font> you have enough space for <font color="red">supject <!--color--></font> now you haven't
and <font color="red"> befor <!--color--></font> there was alot of images of <font color="red">fanny <!--color--></font> face now haven't
in search section <font color="red"> befor <!--color--></font> you <font color="red"> ware aple <!--color--></font> to search for some one now you can't you just <font color="red"> aple <!--color--></font> to search about words.
actually iam not <font color="red"> comserpaple <!--color--></font> with the new design, and i am sure that there're alot of members that prefer the previous design.

Thank you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can i say : previous design is better than new one