Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1976 mercedes Benz 300d

Old 12-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1976 mercedes Benz 300d

Up for sale Is a 1976 Mercedes Benz 300d with original paint that has 140xxx miles on it. car comes with including factory books and aftermarket and spare parts that are in the trunk. This car is economical to drive by today’s standards. If you appreciate these timeless sedans, this is an opportunity to own an icon that is sure to last and last. It is a 5 cylinder diesel with auto trans. This car is a 4 door and the exterior color is white with chrome trim. The exterior of the car is is good shape for its a age the passenger fender has little rust on the bottom and a little little hole not big at all. the driver fender has a little surface rust forming over all can not really see the rust cause the paint is still on it and like i said there are little blemishes of surface rust all around the car maybe 4 or 5 little marks. The interior of the car it has dark brown leather seats that car use a little work. The car comes with an aftermarket radio and 2 speakers. there is one problem with the car and that is that some one has tried to break in the trunk and did not get in. The trunk has a small little bent in it and the trunk does not open anymore.as far as how much im asking for the car well im taking offers the car needs little work done nothing major that i know of it runs and drives. Car needs to be sold before the 15 of Dec asking 2000 obo so I will take best offer. also i do not have pictures of the car yet when i do I will post and email to who ever asks. If you are interested in the car please email me i look at that more or you can call my cell just leave a message and I will call you back when I can. Thanks 708-705-0969 or 773-255-4881

Car is located in oak lawn Illinois
Attached Thumbnails 1976 mercedes Benz 300d-3n03o53p15t35pf5s19ca64c5cfd296921382.jpg  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP! GREAT cars, can be converted to veggie oil, they also tend to last to 500k+ miles! Mileage is around what 30-34mpg? GLWS, If i had the cash this would be my daily driver...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1976 mercedes Benz 300d