Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

LS1 RX-7 and Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 06:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1 RX-7 and Stuff

I REALLY REALLY do not want to do this, but the cards just aren't in my favor. If I had the cash, I'd pay someone else to finish the build for me, but my back problems are becoming ever-so-more apparent...I honestly just do not have the proper health to be swapping entire drivetrains and all. This car is my dream project to be quite honest, but I do believe there are higher priorities in life than this...It'd be nice to free up some funds for surgery or just get a little Honda or Jeep or the likes to hop in and drive and have a toy car on the side already setup for what it is I want to do. I'll be honest, I don't have the slightest clue what the market is for this type of thing, so throw offers at me. So without further ado...

1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II roller...Red exterior, gray interior with sun roof. This thing is the definition of unrestored cleanliness. Interior is essentially flawless and looks like new. The exterior has a slight crease below the passenger tail light, a tiny dent on the front passenger fender (honestly looks like a BB gun shot it), and the passenger door's clear coat is beginning to fade. Everything on the car works as it should with the sun roof motor a tad slow. Upon purchasing the car, I actually drove it daily for a week or so until I pulled the motor/trans/whatever out. Has an aftermarket head unit with iPod hookup as well. I don't have any pictures, but here is a video I took right before I pulled everything out...Literally. After we finished the video, I backed it into the garage and it has sat since on jack stands. Will include the 1/8th tank of gas in the car!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7o7WELvi0

Things to be included with sale...

2002 LS1 motor with ~14k miles on it with MS3 cam and supporting goodies. The motor does not have intake, throttle body, valve covers, sensors, oil pan, etc...Essentially a long block with no accessories. Video of car the motor came out of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6lkZ4qRSrg

2002 T-56 transmission with a bad 3rd gear synchro...Can get pictures if you want, but it looks like every other T-56 out there...

LS6 ported oil pump...Looks to be brand new and was told it was brand new from the seller. Can get pictures if needed.

LS7 clutch/flywheel assembly out of NASTY Z06's 'Vette on here. Roughly 15k miles. Allow me to steal the pictures Scott send me...

Anything and everything else that I have that I took off the car or have for the car...Factory exhaust if you want it. Pretty sweet.

Anyway, shoot me some offers. Possible trades for something to drive everyday. A Jeep Cherokee, Honda...Whatever. Got a fair amount of money tied up into everything.

-T.O.