Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 z28 M6 clean 80k miles southern.cal.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2001 z28 M6 clean 80k miles southern.cal.

I'm heavily considering selling my baby...

My 2001 Bone stock 2nd owner UNMOLESTED 6 speed black on black t top LS1...

The fully loaded package with the T-Tops, leather, monsoon 500watt sound, full power driver seat, etc.

Car is Black on Black leather with 20% tint on all the windows.

Car has 82,2xx miles on it in the garage,

Had 160* thermostat installed, the timing belt changed, the water pump, and all other accessory belts replaced at 80k.

Car runs VERY good and VERY hard. (thing goes sideways coming into second hard)

The clutch was R&R'd at 75k with new parts and grabs very well and has very good clutch feel for stock.

Rows through the gears amazingly for a chebby, ha.

This car has never been modified, ever. Exhaust, intake, computer tuning, wheels, suspension, brakes, are all stock OEM parts and just have been maintained over my ownership of the car.

I love the car and had many plans for it but unfourtanetly this has to be a project for another day and i have some other toys in mind.

This is an awesome platform for a bad *** 1500WHP somewhat budget(good ol f body with the ls1 heart).

All you need is to find someone who knows their cylinder port flow and their ****, a 408 and a nice big ball bearing 70 trim or 80 trim turbo.

Go run deep 9s or high 8's if you really wanna get stupid.

No accidents, no bull ****. I have never even taken this car to the track/strip/ or anything and to be honest the kid who owned this car before me was kind of a ***** and he made me laugh when he gave me a test ride in it. His parents were nice and wealthy though and bought him the car brand new fully loaded and maintained it for him trough the dealer ship, he said he had some paper work for work done at the stealership but i didnt even ask for it, car was too straight.

I let my Dad drive the car a couple weeks ago and he parked it in my garage and was so shooken from driving the car that he parked the damn car with the bumper damn near sticking out the garage and then shut it on the car...well the bumper didnt set the sensor off and the door came down and a metal bracket put a nice scratch on the bumper. There is also a 2-3 inch scratch on the front bumper. The front driver seat has usual lumbar wear and tear, same with the rear right bottom bucket seat....needs a lil upholsetry work.

Tires have about 60% tread.

I'm going to take a little bit of money off the price that i am asking for the car for the stuff that i mentioned...but realize how much that will be before you give me a stupid offer. Im not going to take a penny less than 8500. Dont even bother wasting yours or mines time.

If demand sees be ill go snap some good pictures up, just gauging interest pretty much....

Reason why i am selling is i am getting back on a Suzuki.....one of my best friends tanked my bike and im finally going to replace it....unfortunately this toy needs to go

And i wouldnt be surprised if someone saw this car and came to pick it up the next day. Car is located in orange county.

-Alan.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Oh and other than the small things i mentioned everything is perfect with the car and is pretty much how it is when it rolled off the showroom floor.

A/C blows ice cold, heat, all power accessories work perfect, T-tops do not leak in pouring rain, Fog lights work perfectly, etc. Driver window was replaced a couple months ago, both work good.

And one big most important thing for everyone here.....dont bother trying to trade something for this car....i am looking for $cash$.

thanks.

Last edited by KooshGSXR; 12-31-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Teching In

nyebump
Old 01-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Old 01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Teching In

Pictures please?