Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed

Looking to sell or trade prefer trade my 2000 T/A.
I'm looking for a Camaro prefer LS1 with a drag race set up. Carb would be reall nice. I'm not desperate so please don't try to be funny. The car is paid for and I have a clean Illinois title in my hand. I'm 30 minutes north and east of St. Louis missouri

81,312 miles
Ls1
shorty headers
cold air box
mild cam

6 speed
hughs clutch
short throw shifter

410 posi in a stock 10 bolt

have a NX Express kit 125hp

BMR sub frame connectors
BMR lower control arms
lowered 2"

TTII's 17x9.5 front 17x11 rear with a 315 rear tire

T-Top car no leaks
all leather interior
power everything

Needs a touch up on the nose, I pumped my toolbox in my garage about a year ago.
I'm sure I left something out. I have pics in my profile plus if your serious I will send pics. No tire kickers please! If you just want pics just ask. Here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMDrWWr-IM

Just added pics to me " new Look" album. Check them out!

If your interested in buying my T/A I would sell it out right. As for a price its very difficult to put a $ value on it. I traded a car I had over 25k in. I see cars like mine go for $9,500 to $15,500 If I was going to sell in it for cash I would be on the high end of this margin. But if your really unsure, then click my pm button and make me a offer. There is a couple of cars on here I would buy if I sold this one. I want to stress, I would much rather trade.

So, why is my car on here? Simple I want to go fast again. fast to me isn't 12's. So if I could find a car already set up for the street/strip I would save myself alot of work and money. If I still have this car 2/1/10 I will begin to buy parts and build it myself.

Thank you for all the interest so far, keep the offer's coming I feel like I'm close on 2. I will take pics of anything you want to see.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed-copy-trans-am-140.jpg   2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed-trans-am-pics-001.jpg   2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed-trans-am-pics-005.jpg   2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed-trans-am-pics-002.jpg   2000 T/A Ls1, 6 Speed-copy-trans-am-136.jpg  

Last edited by kilrbecars1; 01-04-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: location
Old 01-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

what the hell is this squeaking sound.i have that to since it got really cold and i donno why.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did I miss the price?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Don't what the sqeeking is, its in the belt drive somewhere. It started when it got cold, crazy. I haven't dove into it, its been way to cold here lately.

I didnt post a price, I'm really more interested in a trade vs sale.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:15 AM
TECH Regular

intreasted in a trade ???

sellin my 99 sierra ex cab truck 5.3 auto without a problems. has a denalli dash ( with trans temp gauge) , chrome denalli side and door trim , chrome honeycomb denalli grille and denalli exhaust ! lowered 3"s , superchips tuned , k & n cold air intake , 3.73 posi gear's and fan delete with temp controled elect. fans put on . has 22's with new tires , pioneer cd player ( has i pod hook up ) , HID headlight's , 1 jl audio 12" in a box under the rear seat sounds great and bluetooth hook'd up radio for hands free calls. the interior is clean no rips or tear's like new never smoked in. no problems drive it anywhere good maintenance with clean and clear carfax. everything on the truck works great possible trades for ls1 anything !!!!! call post or pm for more info 770-841-5432

$10,500.00

Old 01-03-2010, 12:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Truck looks very nice, but I'm really looking for a Camaro. Thank you for the interest. Brian
Old 01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

it's not a Camaro, but kinda similar https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-...lt-roller.html
Old 01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
11 Second Club

If you aren't really looking to sell then maybe you should edit your original post that says for sale or trade or give a price. IDK maybe it's just me. If I'd seen for trade I would have not bothered to click. Please be considerate.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe this is still valid.

4. Pricing and Location are required. Any ebay/auction links posted in an ad must also have a "buy-it-now" price included. Trades and "Best Offer" can be included, but an asking price is required.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Texfinn
I believe this is still valid.

I get all that, the problem is if I'm going for a trade more than a sale then a price would not represent a fair deal. Say I see a car i like and the guy thinks his car is worth 20k but loves mine and I have a asking price of $1,500. he is going to say " I cant trade a 20k car for a $1,500". Thats why there is no price. If the people who run this site don't like what I'm doing, then they can ask me to fix it and I will pull my ad or add a price. But hey thanks for looking out.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=prokilllsx;12701639]If you aren't really looking to sell then maybe you should edit your original post that says for sale or trade or give a price. IDK maybe it's just me. If I'd seen for trade I would have not bothered to click. Please be considerate.[/QUOTE

$15,000
Old 01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
11 Second Club

Thank You for obeying the rules. Reasons like yours are why the rule exists. There's nothing special about your circumstances. That said, Nice Car! glws.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by prokilllsx
Thank You for obeying the rules. Reasons like yours are why the rule exists. There's nothing special about your circumstances. That said, Nice Car! glws.
To be honest maybe you should worry about you and a little less about everything else. You had no interest in my car your just trying to be complicated. Real car peolpe understand what I was doing, I'm not on here to do any harm to anybody. But its people like you who make me hate site like this. I have no idea what my car is worth, according nada its about 7k. Well my wheel an tires are 2k. So what is my car worth? Its worth what somebody is willing to pay. One person may think its worth 15k another may think its worth 6k. YOU never even made a offer, YOU just tried to play police. I mis understood the rules, thats no excuse. But I think the people who run the site should be contacting NOT YOU!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Typical rule of thumb with used modded cars for asking value for your car is nada plus half the value of the mods on it. That aside, prokilllsx wasn't being a jerk, he was pointing out the RULES.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by RebelExtrm02
Typical rule of thumb with used modded cars for asking value for your car is nada plus half the value of the mods on it. That aside, prokilllsx wasn't being a jerk, he was pointing out the RULES.
texfinn did that and I fixed it.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kilrbecars1
But I think the people who run the site should be contacting NOT YOU!
True. However, I'm assuming the mods do their job just on the side, so there can not be somebody policing the threads all the time.

Hence some people like to point out things to others.

Anyway... Thanks for posting the price. Way too much for what I was looking at. Plus I don't have a Camaro to trade, either. Good luck.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Texfinn
True. However, I'm assuming the mods do their job just on the side, so there can not be somebody policing the threads all the time.

Hence some people like to point out things to others.

Anyway... Thanks for posting the price. Way too much for what I was looking at. Plus I don't have a Camaro to trade, either. Good luck.
Not that big a deal, I fixed it. Just dont need all the extra. If I knew how to delete this ad it would be gone already.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:53 PM
11 Second Club

It's good to know that others understand and yes I was interested in your car or I wouldn't have looked at your post in the first place. I just didn't know if your car was in my price range cuz you DIDN'T POST A PRICE even though you said for sale or trade. I regularly try to be a jerk but not in this case. Now I have not made this ugly and it seems as though you called me a jerk for policing. Interesting.
As it turns out, you are asking about three thousand dollars more than I will have to spend. It's good to know.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have decided to keep my T/A. My wife has granted me permission to build the car. I do want to thank everybody for the interest and the education on how to post on here. I maybe a couple of mistakes. But any way THANK YOU everybody!