Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Very Clean 1987 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Very Clean 1987 Camaro Z28

Well all good things have to come to an end, and it is time for me to buy a house so I have to get ready of some toys. This was my first real car, I bought it when I was 17 and have had it 7 years now.
I removed the orginal 305 TPI a little over 4 years ago now and replaced it with a GMPP Ram Jet 350. Then I bought my 2000 Z28 and lost interested in the 87 and it sat in the back of the shop for the last 4 years, until recently when I decided to finish it. It only took a day and I have it drivable again LOL.

Body:
The car was re-painted in 1998 the color in "96 Dodge Viper Blue Peral Met." Now with the car being 21 years old it does have one small spot of rust on the rear passenger quator along the lip of the wheel well. If the car does not sell quickly I will have the rust fixed.
Also the nose has some chips in it from being driven like they all get.
When I had the motor out, I had the K-member under coated and the whole dog house was painted gloss black and cleared

Drivetrain:
Motor-New GM Performance Part 350 Ram Jet, it has a total of maybe 200 miles on it now, I have all the paper work on it, and was rated at 350HP and 400TQ

Transmission- The Orginal 700R4 was rebuilt the same time I put the motor in, it also maybe has 200 miles on it. It has a 2800 stall Convertor, FairBanks Super Servo, Fairbanks stage 3 shift kit, Borg Warner HP clutches. ETC

Rear End- Was rebuilt right before I removed the motor it has around 3K on it now. It has Richmond 3:73 gears and is a posi

Interior:
It has the factory tan leather interior in nice shape, it does have a cut in the back set through. I don't know from what it was there when I bought the car. It has Power Seats, CD, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors. Automatic Rear View Mirror ETC

Overall I would put the car as very nice condition, needing very little to be show worth. I not trying to sound big headed but I have not seen very many 3rd Gens as nice or nicer then mine .

I am asking 6K OBO (I have picture the interior but don't have my camera at the moment to get them off of it)

Thank you for looking,
Matt

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Then engine bay is much cleaner looking now, this picture was taken when I was not quite finished wiring it all up
Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Bump Up
Old 01-06-2010, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

To the Top
Old 01-07-2010, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

Bump...