Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2002 Honda Civic EX

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: 2002 Honda Civic EX

I bought this car with the intentions of using it as my new daily driver but I have my eye on something a little bigger now.

I'll start off with the basics, its a 2002 Honda Civic
silver, 5 speed, ex model (1.7 vtech)
PW, PL, PS, Sun roof, Cruise, Factory CD, Air, side airbags, etc
There's 190k on the shell 112k on motor (with paperwork), All fluids are fresh along with a new timing belt, water pump, clutch, power steering belt, plugs etc.

The body is in good condition and paint still shines good, the underside is very clean imo and there is no rot on this car that I could see.
There is however some tiny dents on the body (most aren't noticeable) The only large dent is a shallow one on the hood. Also a 3x5 area of the trunklid has multiple scratches in it.
As shown in the pics the front bumper is cracked and both bumpers have a few parking lot scuffs etc.
Another plus about the car is the snow tires are basically brand new (>500 miles)

The interior is clean aside from the carpet being a little rough. Even though the stock cd player is currently in the car all the wires are run for a system if you wanted to put one in.

There are no check engine or srs lights on but there is an intermittent ABS light on for a bad power or ground in the drivers rear sensor (relatively easy fix)

Overall this car is in good condition for the year on miles but as stated earlier it has 190k on the body and is a used car so it is not perfect. I'll let the pictures below tell the rest.

I'm looking to get $3450 obo for the car
If you have any questions shoot me a pm or you can reach me at 315.272.7685.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Honda Civic EX