Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Infiniti Q45 6.5k

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Infiniti Q45 6.5k

Year: 1999
Make: Infiniti
Model: Q45
Price: $6500
Mileage: 114000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Green
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Posting this for a friend, he is trying to get into a GTO and out of this DD.

He can be reached at 850-291-2978, his name is Will.

Originally Posted by Birdy
Reason I'm selling:

I just flat out don't care for the car anymore. I wanted to be responsible and buy something affordable so I bought this car because it was slow, comfortable, but still had an after market to stick around in the car scene. I'm tired of driving it now though. I'm tired of this automatic and I'm tired of not going anywhere when I hit the gas. I wanted to VIP it up but I don't want to put forth the time and effort to make it acceptable to me so I don't want it anymore.

Random info:

First off, I'm the third owner. Technically the second because I don't really count the used car lot as an "owner" in reference to selling the car. The car rides smooth, shifts smooth, and hasn't given me any major problems. I have replaced two o2 sensors and the alternator since I've had it. I drive it every day and 120 miles round trip to Pensacola from Eglin every weekend. In short, it's reliable.

Condition of the vehicle:

I got the car with 99,xxx miles and it now has 114,xxx miles.The paint is great excluding the front bumper. The misses rear ended a tow hitch in traffic and then a few weeks later, someone hit the car in a parking lot leaving any info behind. All four tires have 85-90% tread left on them. They were new when I got the car. The interior is pretty nice minus a scratch on the wood grain that was there when I got the car. The CD player is a 6 disc changer (I think?) but it hasn't had much use lately because the eject button was slowly getting stickier and sticker when I first got the car. Now the button just doesn't respond when you press it. The stock Bose sound system is pretty damn nice though. The leather is in great shape with no tears, rub marks, or stains. The carpet is clean, stain free, and looks like it was replaced by the previous owner. The oils been changed every 3-4k miles since I've had it. The sun roof quit working a few weeks ago for no reason and I have no desire to fix it because I don't care. Also, the power sun screen that shields the rear windshield didn't work when I got it. Last thing is that I broke the center console compartment and it no longer latches down. Another thing I just don't care about.

As far as options go, the car has it all. Power seats, power tilt steering, windows, locks, sun roof, rear sun screen, it has two cigarette lighters in the rear for the back seat passengers, two up front, and the car has OEM HID's as well as clear yellow fog lights.

Pictures:

I was going to take some good pictures for the thread but I was thinking... I really don't care so I snapped some with my phone after work.

The good:

The car is reliable, super comfortable, lots of back seat room, big trunk (if you care?), exterior is in decent shape, runs well, and has a heavy after-market for those who care. It has HID's, power everything, and a pretty rare catch these days. Another plus is that I'm not asking much. This car also has a gigantic trunk so its dead baby capacity far outweighs that of any other mafia car you have ever seen. The car is also a trip in the rain if you accidentally turn traction control off. Oh, and it's got a V8.

The bad:

Front bumper needs to be repainted or touched up depending on how you feel. The center console latch is broken, the CD player eject button is stuck, sun roof doesn't work, and the rear sun shade thingy doesn't work. Some of you may consider it bad to be over 100k miles but it is a '99 car. Oh, and it's got a V8...

$6,500 OBO.

Suggested retail is $6,395 in "Good" condition, I paid $6,800 for it. This is how a for sale thread should be and you're not going to get any more honest than what I have displayed.

Last edited by Fatbum; 02-13-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.