Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2 camaros for parts only

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 06:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 camaros for parts only

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $650
Mileage: 162000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Car 1 --- 98 B4C, Sold

Car 2-----
95 V6. 3.4L auto, 202,000 on body, about 170,000 on engine/trans. Runs good. Slight oil smoke on start up. Very reliable. Car has title issue with dealership that went out of business and vanished. Tired of messin with it and bought a Z. Alternator about 1 year old, goodyear belt, water pump and tensioner about 2 years old. A/C plugs, AZ wires about 2 years old, T-top, car has been wrecked prior to my ownership, and put back together poorly, I did what I could with it while I was driving. No front clip, no headliner, bad carpet, worn shocks, bad exhaust. A/C works great, so good for swapping out. Good radiator. factory single fan will be included. 4 salad shooter wheels with worn 225/60/16s, wheels arent great but useable. seats and interior trim from LS1 car. Passenger front seat badly burned on seatback, but still sits like a new seat. More comfortable than 93-96 style seats. Just fine with a seat cover. Driver side power, little wear. Side was slightly ripped and sewn back together, looks ok. One LS1 rear seat bottom, one LT1. Interior is grey/black, with exception of one tan visor and seat bottom. Will come with decent 93-96 door panels. Both doors power. Rear hatch in ok shape, rear bumper and filler panel in good shape. Car is red. Good windsheild Has one piece steel driveshaft Will post pictures later. Im sure Im leaving some stuff out but, overall this is a good parts car. passenger quarter good shape. Asking $650 It has a good enough drivetrain besides what the shell will return for scrap when your done with it.

you haul. Im moving and dont have any place to keep these for parts. Got most of what I wanted/needed for my Z, so Im letting everything else go. Not looking to do much parting right now, I'll park these in a family members field before I sell them for scrap, but would just like to help somebody out and be done with them. The 95 will start right now with a battery installed, but I will be pulling my new battery cables off for the Z, I upgraded to 2 gauge shortly before I parked the car. If you would like to come check these out I wont be pulling the cables for probably a week or so from today. I will try to get pictures up later today. Will take requests for pictures of anything specific as long as its not for tearing the running engine down or somethin like that. Tons of little parts, and some from my Z that I replaced with things off these cars.

Also posted on CZ28.

Last edited by 94z28inok; 04-14-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: price updates
Old 03-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Updated ad
Old 04-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Teching In

listing updated