Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 camaro 3.8l

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 camaro 3.8l

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $3000
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

alright im selling my daily driver. Its a 1999 camaro with a 3.8l v6 and automatic. It runs great and gets good gas millage. It is fully maintainanced. I work at a shop. Tranny service, power steering service, fuel injection service, has all been done. It gets full synthetic every oil change. It has a new fuel pump also. The only reason im selling is for something a little more roomy. I carpool and the 3rd guy isnt to comfy. hes 245 pounds lol it has right about 130k miles on it. (127,083 right now.) I drive 500 miles a week. Highway. I will also trade for something that gets good gas millage and is a little bigger. like a honda civic, accord, toyota, ect. I just dont want junk. all this car needs is a paint job. The previous owner missed a driveway and drove in the ditch and cracked the bumper and fenders. thats why they are black. obviously it wasnt hard because the hood wasnt bent, the reason the hatch is black is a limb broke the back glass out of it during the last huricane. The car has a clean and clear title in my name. I want 3500 with the wheels and tires in the pics or 3000 for it with stock z28 wheels.

willing to trade for equal or more value honda, toyota, ect. if you have a $1,500 car and i like it i will trade you but im going to want 2k or 1,500 ect.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make some offers