Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 35th Front Mount Turbo SS Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2002 35th Front Mount Turbo SS Camaro

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $20000
Mileage: 42000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a 2002 35th anniversary SS Camaro. I am the original owner and the car has a clear title. Over the past five years I have done a tone of mods to it. I have taken my time to make sure everything gets done the right way by the right people. This is a full factory interior car with A/C, Heating, and a nice JL Audio System that works with the factory head unit. I will list everything it has done and explain it to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to call or email me at any time.

MODS:
Okay, to begin the car has a Hans Feustel 408 custom built Turbo Motor. If you don't know who that is, he was one of Reher Morrison's top engine builders and went to work for his self many years ago. He is a very reputable engine builder out of Fort Worth, Texas and builds a lot of big cubic inch motors for anywhere from street cars to 10.5 cars and all the way to pro-mods. It is pushed by a GT-76mm upgraded turbo that was just recently installed and finished on 09/10/2009. I spent $8346.45 on this fully custom front mount kit and have the receipts to back that up. The entire system is fully welded and ceramic coated 3" with one slip joint and one v-band clamp assembly. It is leak proof and gets into boost immediately. From the factory this car was an SLP car with the center-mount exhaust tips. I had the turbo system built with these in place and the exhaust is still exited out of these tips. The turbo is mounted right underneath the battery box and is fully shielded so that nothing gets to hot. Everything that needs to be exhaust wrapped is wrapped and up front is a big air to air intercooler. The car looks totally factory from the outside and inside and sounds awesome when running. The turbo has an adjustable 2-stage boost controller with a 2nd stage button on the shifter. The guys that did the turbo system are called Smith RaceCraft out of Dallas, Texas. They are also a very reputable race car builder. Their website is www.smithracecraft.com.
The motor pushes a 2 speed power glide with a 3600 neal chance torque convertor. The trans. has a Trans-Brake that works great. The shifter for this transmission is used with the factory six speed console. When you look inside it looks like a factory shifter even, and when you shift it, it skips the CD player is shifts so hard, LOL. It is a well built power glide and the case if powder-coated silver so when you look under the car it is very clean. Out back it has a $3200.00 Strange 12 bolt with 33 spline axles and 373 gears. This was put in the car in May of 2009. The car has fully adjustable torque arm, pan hard bar and a full tubular front end with tubular a-arms. Suspension wise you are looking at Qa1 adjustable shocks in the front and Strange rear single adjustable shocks. The car sits factory and rides great driving down the road.
I built this car to be a street car. It sits on the factory chrome SS wheels and has black 35th stripes. It has t-tops and a billet grille for the intercooler to breath. I can send you more detailed pics if you are interested, and only am interested in serious buyers. This car has well over $60,000.00 invested in it with receipts to show but I know it will never bring that. It has 42,000 original miles on it and gets driven about once a month because it needs a few things done to it still, which I will list below.
The whole car is almost complete. It desperately needs an upgraded fuel system. The stock fuel system simply is not enough to feed the high horsepower set-up. It does have 62 pound injectors and (2) walbro 255 fuel pumps but the fuel lines are just to small to feed the engine what it needs. It needs a #10 fuel line with a decent pump pushing the fuel. Keep in mind this engine is more than capable of producing 800-1200 horsepower with a good fuel system and a great tune. Beyond that everything has been completed on this car. It has a mild street tune now for 93 octane but I don't get in it at all cause I don't want to tear anything up. I am very particular about my things and I wont use something until it is complete. My plans were to take it down to LMR in Houston to let them finish the fuel system and tune the car because they are the ONLY ones I trust in tuning. This is not a car that needs to be tuned in someones backyard with a bunk tuning program. I am looking for a responsible buyer to purchase this car. I am selling the car because I have just recently got engaged and we are trying to make an investment in something that we need the money for. I have had this car since November of 2001 and will hate to see it go. If you have anymore questions I would be glad to answer them and to send you more pics of the car. You can reach me on my cell at 214-475-3525. My email is jordanjax99@gmail.com I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you. Jordan Johnson -------- Irving, Texas
Attached Thumbnails 2002 35th Front Mount Turbo SS Camaro-dscn1398.jpg  

Last edited by slp02ss; 06-13-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Needs Picture
Old 06-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Teching In

do you guys think im asking to much?
Old 06-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

I think you need to add more pictures, nothing will sell a car faster then an add with alot of detailed pics of the car, interior, multiple exterior shots and of the engine.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Thanks, will do this evening!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

i think your asking price is plenty fair. very nice car bro