Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/S: 04' GTO H/C & much more...

Old 08-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 04' GTO H/C & much more...

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $16500
Mileage: 62300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

(Just copied and pasted my thread from GTOforums)

Well guys, this was my second GTO horrah. I regrettably sold my Z06 a few months back and picked this guy up (3-4 months ago). When I bought it from the owner in Jacksonville, FL it was a pretty simple cam only + bolt on car. I wasted no time dumping money into it and in that short few months of ownership have added Heads, SAP pieces, wheels, suspension components, ect.

Long story short, I just miss my Vette too much and am dying to get back into another one. The car has been meticulously maintained all its life (including the previous owner where the car was garage kept and zaino'd often).

The car was built by Tristar performance and Hunters Performance Solutions. This is a very clean car and always gets compliments from the real car guys everywhere she goes. Gets a mere 15-16mpg in the city but I have recorded up to 25mpg on the highway @ 75mph during a roadtrip.

Right now she sits at 62k and like I said many of the mods have only been on the car for a few thousand miles and the others that were on the car when I bought it have only been on for the last 15k, according to the previous owner.

<<EDIT: ALSO IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT I HAVE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE STOCK PART FOR THE CAR AS WELL THAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE, INCLUDING STOCK WHEELS W/ BRAND NEW NITTO TIRES>>

Mods are as follows:
2004 M6

Performance:

*HPE-C cam
*Fully CNC'd Ls6 Heads (Chambers milled down to 59cc)
*Comp 918 springs
*Manley valves
*super 7 locks
*Viton Seals
*Hardened push rods
*Dual timing chain
*SLP lower pulley
*SLP long tube headers with cats
*Corsa Sport exhaust
*Hurst Shifter
*LS7 clutch and flywheel
*Royal purple fluids in diff and trans
*K&N Intake
*Accel wires
*DBA slotted rotors f/r
*Stainless brake lines f/r
*C5 hawk pads
*160 t stat

Exterior:
*Ruff 278's Staggered 19" setup w/ 285/40/19 Toyo T1R's out back and 255/40 T1R's up front (About 70% tread left)
*SpencerW SAP grilles painted OEM SAP silver
*SpencerW SAP extension for front bumper paint matched to PBM
*Debadged rear
*Tinted Windows
*6000k HID's
*Silverstar fog-lights
*Also have the stock wheels included in the sale w/ brand new Nitto 555 tires 245-45-17

Suspension:
*King HD Springs .5" drop F 0" drop rears
*Pedders Differential insert
*Pedders Diff bolts
*SLP Rear sway bar

I have mannnny more pics at home on my computer I will add tonight, but I just wanted to waste some time at work and get it posted up

Asking $16,500 with all mods and all stock parts OBO... Let me know, not looking for any trades unless you've got a C5Z06 or a C6Z06 + cash on my end obviously.

Last edited by wetVdreams; 08-20-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: wrong year above the "make" field
Old 08-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And yes I know that there are 04's on here for $13-14k, but those cars are very basic to mildly modded.

The way I see it is to the right buyer who wants to save themselves a bunch of money this car makes perfect sense. Or you could go buy one of those other 04's with bolt ons for 13k and then spend another 10k at least trying to bring the car to where ive got it now.

I will only name the honorable mentions to which I know the approx price of:
SLP Headers w/ high flow catted midpipes - $12-1300
Corsa Sport Exhaust - ~$800 I think
Cam installed and tuned $1700-1900
CNC LS6 heads fully reworked w/ Manley valves and Comp 918's ~$1,800 + install
Ruff wheels and practically new 285 Toyo's - $1600ish
SAP Front extension painted $1,000

and thats just to name a few... look up at the list and keep on adding if your curious. Great deal for somebody looking to save some time and money on a beautiful & well maintained M6 GTO.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S: 04' GTO H/C & much more...