Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1993 Jeep Cherokee

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1993 Jeep Cherokee

Year: 1993
Make: Jeep
Model: Cherokee
Price: $1900
Mileage: 109000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

The jeep is located in linden NC about 15 minuets north of fort bragg off of 210.

I am selling due to having way too many vehicles and projects to keep up with. I already have to other 4 wheel drive vehicles and the wife has now decided she wants a AWD CRV or outback so there is no need for us to keep the jeep. This would make a great daily driver or first vehicle for a son or daughter. I am also selling a few other items to make room for new projects (1997 seadoo and a 1985 K10,)

Outside:
The jeep body is a little rough but doesn't have any major damage or surface rust. The old owner installed some larger front fenders which i am not very fond of since the jeep only has 31x10.50 ATs, I think it would have looked better with the factory fenders but thats just me. The truck does have a after market steel bumper that is very solid.

Suspension/Tires:
As said above the truck has brand new BFG 31x10.50 AT's that have less then 200 miles on them. To help clear the 31s the truck has a 3 inch rough country suspension lift with new shocks.

Drive line:
The Engine, transmission, trans case, and diffs are all 100% sound. This jeep does not leak or burn any fluids what so ever. It has plenty of power in every gear. The transfer case is the stronger part time 4WD vs the full time AWD system (The full time system has a weaker trans case and eats more fuel do to the power loss)

Inside:
The inside is in fair condition but the old owner got the idea to try and rhino line the inside. He never got past removing the carpet, It does make the inside very easy to clean but if i was going to keep it i would just by a drop in carpet for 200 bucks and be done with it.

Extra's:
The AC system blows ice cold and the truck has a nice stereo system and aftermarket speakers up front and in the back, There is also a aftermarket oil pressure gauge that reads 30psi when hot.

THE BAD:
The carpet is probably the only major thing that i would change about the Jeep. It also needs a new speed sensor for the speedometer and a new oil pressure sensor for the factory oil pressure gauge. Other then that this is one solid 4x4 inside and out. I have used it too pull a few things and the inline six has plenty torque to handle most jobs.

Over all this is a great jeep for the money. The tires and lift alone are worth over half what i am asking for the hole truck.

Interested buyers and call me at 540-589-6589 or email me at cbr600rx7@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: 1993 Jeep Cherokee