Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1969 Olds Cutlass Project Red Rocket Feelers - For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1969 Olds Cutlass Project Red Rocket Feelers - For Sale

Year: 1969
Make: Oldsmobile
Model: Cutlass
Price: $14000
Mileage: 111111111
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey Guys,

I am trying to get a feel if anyone is interested in buying my 1969 Cutlass “Red Rocket” project. It is pretty clean as far as many cars go. There is some rot in the rear quarters as seen in the pics but the trunk and floors are IMMACULATE. I will supply pics for anyone interested. I have all the sheet metal to put it back together, but I have the opportunity to purchase one of my dream cars so this is priced for a fairly quick sale if you tally all the parts (this is NOT including the price of the car). Here is what comes with it:

- Full BMR suspension ~$3000
• Upper and lower control arms,
• 1.5” lowering springs front
• 1” rear drop springs
• upper adjustable control arms
• non-adjustable lowers
• Sway bars front and back
• Spring tower braces
• Bilstein Shocks all around
- GM 600 Steering Box ~$600
- Hotchkis steering linkage ~$300
- Classic Performance Products Big Brake Kit – drilled and slotted rotors 13”front/12” rear ~$2000
- Aluminum Radiator with dual fans ~$600
o SPAL control unit with additional harness and PWM add-on for additional fan control ~$250
- FAST EZ EFI ~$1600
- FAST EZ TCU ~$875
- MSD 6LS-2 ignition controller ~$350
- VAPORWORX tank with 5th Gen F body fuel pump and 4th gen regulator.
o Provision for return in tank. $1400
- Boss 338 18” wheels - 18x8 front, 18X9.5 rear $650
o Nitto 555s 245/45-18 fronts $300
o Nitto 555s 285/40-18 rears $450
- LY6 6.0 short block with ~14K on the clock topped with lightly ported L92 heads (flowed approximately 330cfm – need to find flow sheet)
o GMPP Single Plane
o LS7 lifters
o Lunati springs and pushrods
o L92 rockers
o Stainless Valve covers
o LS2 Coils
o Converted to LS2 configuration – no VVT
o Lunati Cam (need to look up specs again…been awhile)
o JZ motorworks pan
~$3500
- PACE PERFORMANCE front accessory drive ~$800
- Built 4L60e, 2800 stall converter ~$1800
- Stock Chevy 12 bolt rear 3.31 gear ratio

As it sits without including the car I have over $18475 in it. I would sell all of it for $14,000 out the door, possibly move a little. These parts are all brand spanking new, no run time on them, some not out of the box. You can still mount an Olds motor in here if you want and would change the price accordingly if you do not want the engine and trans, accessory drive, etc…I’ll just put that in my other car.

I am definitely open to serious offers and will be as forthcoming as possible. I am still waiting on the accessory drive and tank…should be less than 2 week wait on both.

The “not so bad news” but necessary - I have to go to the NJ DMV to get a new title for the car. There is no issue with it, but unfortunately I sold it to a friend of mine a couple years ago, bought it back and he signed the title without ever reregistering it, so it is still titled in my name. My name is on the front, but his name is on the back. I want to be completely forth-coming. This will not be an issue at all to get rectified and will take care of it ASAP for a prospective buyer. Wheels and tires should be here this week and will have them mounted and balanced so the car will be rolling shortly (EDIT: they are on the car currently.)

Reason for sale: I have found a car that I have wanted for some time and it is the perfect candidate for what I wanted to do…one of those once in a lifetime deals that I really want to jump on if I can get a fair offer on the Olds.

Please go to: http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=27033 for a lot of pics of the car and what I have been doing. Can supply more pics upon request or you can view on this site under the Conversions section.

I am not hurting to sell this car but I would love to jump on a current opportunity. I will add some additional pics up here if requested.

Let me know if you are interested: W31LSX<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks,
Dave
Old 03-27-2011, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will sell rolling, minus the engine and trans, accessories, fuel tank, and FAST controllers for $8000

Quick Reply: 1969 Olds Cutlass Project Red Rocket Feelers - For Sale