Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

94 z28 roller with title

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 02:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 94 z28 roller with title

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $750
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have a 94 with 152k on body,This was going to be my drag car

prices are

750$ with out the lca's
900$ with them
1100$ with new sbc headers

email is
suicidalracing@ymail.com
phone 413-519-6268 names tony

Cars Body is good with a about 8 small 1/4 size dents here and there on her from hail i figure.Will need paint or atleast the stock hood,frt bumper cover and driver fender.Floors have 2 small rust holes in it..easy fix not even 20 mins patch job with welder or panel adhesive as you see in the pics.Doors are lightend with fiberglass cut out of the inner,door bars are still there panels still go on..Front bumper is gone,mounts are still there,i still have the front bumper cover an stock lights,Rear bumper is still on the car with cover.Glass is all good and windows are power.

Cars chassis comes with working 4l60e,stock 10bolt,moly dbl adj lca's with rod ends,stock fuel system,rims and tires in pic,tires are good an have alot of rubber left.im unsure of how many miles are on the trans and rear seeing i havent owned the car its whole life.

Cars interior is stripped,but i still have the center console, door panels,speaker panels which are gray,the ac/heater box,air bags and stock dash is still in the car.,dash pad is gone.was going to make one out of a sheet of aluminum an no carpet..pretty much shes just missing seats,seat belts and carpet.

Car will need to be rewired front harness is cut out,tail and inside wireing is still stock,i was converting it into a race car that was going to be carbed.you can get a 12 circut wireing harness from speedway motors for 130$ an is as easy as wiring up a car system..

located in springfield,ma and car does have a clear title.i also have brand new pace setter race style headers sbc

You could sell the rims/tires,trans,airbags an rear easy and turn around and have a free body to use for your project.

the rust holes..first one is back in the pass side bucket of the back seat..easy fix,specialy if your going to mini tub

right on the driver side probley just behind or almost behind where the front seat gos.

lca's they are double adj with rod ends as you see..they are from behind bars

The brand new pace setter headers for the a sbc..they are 1-3/4th with 3" collectors and no emission holes.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

make offers..i really dont want to send the body to the junk yard..
Old 10-14-2010, 03:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

anyone
Old 10-15-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

last bump..shes going to the junk yard come end of the weekend.