Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same vaule

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same vaule

Year: 1976
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

pontiac aluminum headed 467 700 hp pump gas motor grp alum rods eagle crank je
pistons 10.8 compression billet main caps soild roller studed mains victor 4500 intake with 1050 dominator race perp by tony willison a set of sd performance race perp heads done up with good flow numbers to much to list in motor i will let you know that this motor makes as much tork as horse power this is a serious pice for a pump gas motor will give specks out to serious buyers race prep th-350 with all good parts with ultra bell with 8 inch ati 76 pontiac transam custom interior all autometer gauges 6al msb box with timing controler comp 250 fuel pump 12gal fuel cell custom pan under cell all braided lines from front to rear bm trans cooler hurst pro matic shifter 12 bolt 373 gears with ta cover drag shocks all the way around cutom made switch paniel trick front springs all new ball joints new control arm bushing nice painted frame aerospace front drag brakes borgesson manual steering box new custom extended traction bars i will tell you with these bars 60 foot times 1.40 to much to list this will make some body a nice pice pictures do it no justed super fast street car pump gas
Attached Thumbnails Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same  vaule-100_1194.jpg   Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same  vaule-100_1337.jpg   Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same  vaule-100_1447.jpg   Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same  vaule-100_0717.jpg   Looking for trade camaro or transam 99 and up of same  vaule-100_1227.jpg  

Last edited by superbird; 10-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice car. dont know if you know this but your BLUE trans am doesnt look BLACK. another thing, quit friggin reposting so much. if it hasnt sold in the last 6 months, chances are it aint gunna sell if you keep reposting. its been on here enough i think every member on this forum has seen at least one of your ads. sorry man, you chose the wrong car to build, i bet if it was 93-02 people wouldve been all over it. try parting it out to get your money back and use that to put towards another f-body of your liking. it would seem your dream has turned into a nightmare.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kept your coments to your self i know what i have guy just like all the other cars that are not selling on hear and every where else you have no clue