Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT: 2006 Crown Victoria Lx

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTT: 2006 Crown Victoria Lx

Year: 2006
Make: Ford
Model: Crown Victoria
Price: $10300
Mileage: 70200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Here I have a one owner 2006 Crown Victoria LX.

I pulled off all the LX stuff to make it look like an interceptor. I have all the LX parts in my garage. (Chrome grill and wheels.)

This car was my father in law's and my wife drove it before we got married.

The car has power everything, cd, cassette, traction control, cruise, steering wheel controls, etc etc. The only thing it doesn't have is leather. Car runs great and normally gets 22-24mpg depending on how you drive. On road trips you can get 25+ mpg.

The only mods are the interceptor grill, steel hubs, window tint, and CB. I can pull the CB out and return it to LX stock unless it is wanted to look like an interceptor.

I am looking to straight trade it for a nice F-body, or add money on top for a LS2 GTO or CTS-v. I figure it is kind of a long shot but why not.

*American Dream*

The car was in a slight accident two years ago. It is marked on the Texas title that the car is a NYS Rebuilt car. For those of you who don't know NY brands most all cars in wrecks Rebuilts. (Unless you fix it yourself without insurance.)

This is the only picture of the accident I have. The hood, radiator, A/C condenser, header panel, grill and lights etc etc were replaced. The airbags did not deploy and are original. A/C works great and there isn't anything on the car that doesn't work.