Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro Z28 - 67K miles - Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation 2002 Camaro Z28 - 67K miles - Minnesota

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 67000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 — 67,0xx miles

Factory options:
* 5.7L LS1 V8 (all aluminum)
* 4L60E auto transmission
* Black exterior / black leather interior
* Locking glass T-tops
* 35th Anniversary package
* Premium Monsoon sound system (AM/FM/CD)
* Limited-slip differential (posi) and factory 3.42 gears
* Virtually every available option (have build sheet from GM)

Aftermarket:
* Slotted / cross-drilled rotors and HD brake pads all around
* SS-style hood
* Magnaflow stainless steel catback exhaust
* SLP cold air intake and lid
* K&N air filter

Recently got engaged and now the Camaro won't hold everyone, so sadly it's got to go. Just can't afford to keep it around and insured when almost all of my driving is in the other vehicle I bought. This car has always been adult-driven and virtually all of the miles are highway miles. I bought the car with 12,500 miles on it, and until I changed jobs in 2008 I was driving 2–3,000 miles/month, which is where most of the miles added up. Since changing jobs, I've only put on about 3,000 miles in the past two years. Never, ever had a single problem with it and it pains me deeply to have to part with it, but that's life. I've had a lot of cars in my life and by far this has been the most fun to drive, bar none.

The Falken Ziex tires currently on the car are nearly new, with just a few thousand miles on them. If you're interested, I have a practically brand-new set of Blizzak snow tires for the car on steel rims; it's about $1000 worth of tires and we can talk about those for an additional cost. Same goes for a mint set of spare Z28 rims identical to the ones on the car.

Asking $8,000/OBO. Would really like to sell it before winter comes (back) and willing to consider reasonable offers.

I can send larger pics if there's serious interest, but your best bet is to come look at it in person. If you're serious, drop me a line but please, no virtual tire-kickers. No joy-riders! Send me a PM or call me at 507-344-8976 anytime on weekends or after 5 PM weekdays.

Brent