Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2 project cars!!! for one price

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 project cars!!! for one price

Year: 1980
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $3500
Mileage: 125000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

OK I have a 1981 trans am factory 4 speed and a 1980 firebird automatic. The trans am has a clear title and most of an interior and comes with a aluminum bell housing for a 4 speed trans. Also comes with a Pontiac 400 that is supposed to be bored .030 and have a mild cam. I know the engine runs cause i drove the car on and off my trailer. As for the body it is in good shape for the year needing a passenger quarter panel and a rear tail panel (I think that's what it's called the taillights bolt to it). The firebird has a good quarter panel for the trans am. I have an automatic trans to go with them as well. The firebird has a dash and rear seats and is also in very good condition with factory power windows. As of right now neither will move under there own power because they both have no engines but will move you just have to push them. I got them both to make one good cruising car. I'm asking 3500 for both and every part I have for this era trans am, which includes a good truck bed full of parts. I sold the muncie I had bought to my dad if you are seriously interested in it with the cars I'll talk to him and see if he would be willing to sell it. I would also trade for ls1 engine parts superchargers or turbos. or a 1980 camaro project. Let me know what you have to trade though if someone in my family is interested I'll work something out. Thanks for looking.