Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Black Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 99 Black Trans Am

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8400
Mileage: 92200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Car Is SoldI am selling my 99 Trans Am because I am currently enrolled here at the School of Automotive Machinists and have decided it would be better to just have one vehicle while in school so i am keeping the truck. So here ya go. The car is at my dads house in the garage which is about a hour and a half south of Akron, OH

$8,400 OBO.

Car is Black with WS6 hood and 92,XXX miles, leather interior, aftermarket Alpine head unit with two type s speakers in the sail panel.
-Flowtech Headers
-ORY pipe
-SLP Loudmouth
-Cat Back
-Skip Shift Emlininator
-SLP Lid
-Smooth bellow
-UMI strut tower brace
-Monster Stg 2 clutch
-Tick Performance Master Cylinder (this made a huge difference in how tight the clutch was. This piece really made the car fun to drive)
-20% tint all around
-Michelin Pilot Sport tires are still in good shape.
-Car has fresh Trans and Rear gear fluid
-I put new rear brake pads on the car last fall and I put new Hawk Pads on the front this fall. Car has had gotten four new rotors in the past three years.

I have had this car since Nov '07. I bought the car with 85,XXX miles, so ya its been a garage queen and doesn't get driven much. I never even got it to the track.

The car has never seen snow or salt, and hasn't seen rain since spring of '08. It is in very good shape, I wish I could keep it but this is just a sacrifice I have to make. I will be home this thanksgiving. So if your interested that would be the time to come and see it.

I'm sorry I don't have a better picture of the engine bay. Like I said I am in TX and the car is at home in OH. It does have stainless battery cover and fuse box covers.

Last edited by araber89; 11-20-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hey man

wow that thing is beautiful !

i take it there's zero rust on it ?

would you happen to have a carfax on it, or do you know any of the history of it?

does it need anything now or in the near future ?

im currently in SC, im air force and im stationed down here but im originally from Massillon, OH. i could have a friend come check the car out and let me know how it is. this is actually how i bought my current car.....it was in Columbus and a friend of mine looked at it and i sent him the cash to buy it and he drove it back to Massillon, lol.

anyways, let me know. im very interested. thanks

Jason
Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Teching In

What color is the interior?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Boosted bird. I don't know that it will need anything now or in the future. When I replaced the knock sensors in the car before I left for school I broke the oil pressure unit like, you shouldn't. When I put the new one on I got a little of an oil leak. The problem was I forgot to put the O Ring back on it. So when I get home for Thanksgiving that will be fixed and ready to go. If you want I will be home for Thanksgiving and you are more then welcome to have someone come look at it. Its a clean car. I'll try to get more pictures soon. I'll see if dad can take them for me because I'm not at home
Old 11-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by araber89
Boosted bird. I don't know that it will need anything now or in the future. When I replaced the knock sensors in the car before I left for school I broke the oil pressure unit like, you shouldn't. When I put the new one on I got a little of an oil leak. The problem was I forgot to put the O Ring back on it. So when I get home for Thanksgiving that will be fixed and ready to go. If you want I will be home for Thanksgiving and you are more then welcome to have someone come look at it. Its a clean car. I'll try to get more pictures soon. I'll see if dad can take them for me because I'm not at home
That sounds great, can't wait to see the interior pics.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Staging Lane

Have the plugs/wires ever been replaced?

Has the rear-end ever been serviced aside from fluid changes and is there any noise? (I ask because the stock rear-end on my SS has been a real PITA.)

Has the transmission ever been rebuilt?
Old 11-12-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

The car just had new plugs put in this fall as well. NGK's tr55. The car had MSD wires when I got it and those work just fine. The gear doesn't make any noise. And no the trans has not been rebuilt just a new clutch.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Sold to me !!!

Andie the car made the trip without a hiccup. it sounds sweet and i love it. i just wanted to let you know that she's gone to a good home.

Thanks again man