Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1996 Camaro Z28/SS #869

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1996 Camaro Z28/SS #869

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $4900
Mileage: 109000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Up for sale is my 96 SS hard top camaro. It is mostly stock LT1 with auto trans. The trans was replaced by GM at some point not sure how many miles are on the trans. Trans also has shift kit installed. It is a true SS, #869 of less than 2500 built in 1996. It came with all the SLP options that are Level II suspension (has orange de carbons on now instead of yellow bilstein), torson II differential, SS floor mats, SLP car cover (I do not have), came with the 2OTL exhaust but has been replaced by a Borla catback. Car has less than 109,000 on it and runs great with no problems. The oil pressure is great with about 40 psi cold and 20 psi at hot idle. Has black leather interior with power drivers seat that has a little wear on the bolster. The console is in great condition wich is rare as they are usually all busted up. I have always ran 91 or 93 gas and I have not smoked in the car and doesnt appear the previous owners did either.

It does have a few scratches and the headliner is sagging. Has small crack on pass side dash. The factory radio/cd player works interminably, but the factory BOSE sounds great. I replaced the driver side power window motor but the passenger side still needs to installed. I also removed the stripes from the top of the car but the rest are still on.
I do have a lean on the car so will need to be payed for to get the title, as is customary.

N.A.D.A has the low retail on this car at 7,900 and high of 11,850. So even N.A.D.A realizes these cars are worth more and will only go up in value due to there low production numbers. Email me at nhlmrx@yahoo.com. Asking price is 4900 OBO.

Car is located in Calamus,Iowa about 20 mins north of the Quad Cities.

Car needs to go!!!!!!!!!! Make a reasonable offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=SS1.jpg

Last edited by Noah's95z28; 12-05-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Launching!

Nobody wants a cheap SS?????
Old 12-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Launching!

Sold.