Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Year: 1950
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $6500
Mileage: 80000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 98 Pontiac Firebird Formula, LS1 with 80K, Automatic, t-tops, leather, cd player, bucket seats. Car runs excellent and but needs a little TLC. The car has some tasteful modifications done and had plans to some more down the road. The car has a clean title and history, it's never been in an accident. The car has been taken very good care of mechnically over the past three years since I have owned it and it has been garage kept in the winter and has never seen snow.

The good:
80K Mile LS1 excellent mechnical condition, lots of recent maintenance work done including belts, tensioner and a battery, Automatic Transmission with Edge 3400 Torque converter, Shift Kit and DeRale deep transmission pan that holds 2 extra quarts of fluid, work was done proffesionally last year by a Transmission shop nearby, have the reciepts for the work done, rear differential fluid changed last year with new seals, Lakewood lower control arms with poly bushings, UMI non-adjustable panhard bar with poly bushings, Hawk HPS brake pads all around, SLP "Ram Air" intake with K&N filter, Flowmaster Cat-Back System sounds good, New Nitto 555R 245/50/16 tires on the rear with less than 5K on them. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with Synthetic Oil and Performance Filter.

The TLC work:
Front rotors may need to be cut or changed, there is a slight shutter when braking from highway speeds. Rear passenger caliper may need to be replaced as well, when the Emergencey brake is on it sometimes does not release and you get a grinding noise for a few miles than it goes away.
Air conditioner does not work not sure of the issue may need to be charged, stopped working this summer.
16" Stock rims are in fair condition and I have to put air in two tires every 2 weeks.
Seat belt guides on the side of the passenger and driver's seat are broken.
There is a medium size scrape on the front left lower fascia that may be buffed out, I am not an auto body person so I do not know.

I WILL HAVE SOME INTERIOR PICTURES UP TOMMORROW AND SOME MORE EXTERIOR PICS.

I also have a set of used FLP headers and Y-Pipe, a big B&M transmission cooler and a aftermarket theromstat that will be sold with the car, Feel free to email or call for further information or questions you may have, I'm looking for $6500 or best offer, I do still owe some money on this car so no trades. Call Mike at 860-316-7991 or email MikeW_20001@yahoo.com for more information.
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula-3n13m03lb5o65u05r4acd16a55f644f351e18.jpg   1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula-3nd3mf3o75o25u35x5acdcc4cb123fc6a19d5.jpg  
Old 12-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump....cannot upload my pictures if interested i can send some via text