Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

For sale/partout '92 ttop RS, 305 / 5spd manual, black on black

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale/partout '92 ttop RS, 305 / 5spd manual, black on black

Year: 1950
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2000
Mileage: 149000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I don't know for sure if I'm going to be able to sell it out right or if I'll have to part it out. I'm working on getting a title for it and getting keys made. I should know in a few days or within a week or so. I'd really like to be able to title it and sell it because it's really not in bad shape. It's got a few small areas of surface rust showing in the lips of the rear quarters and around the windshield, and some small cosmetic imperfections like a dent in the front of the hood and a dented driver side fender (I have an extra driver side fender that can go with the car though).

Also I will know if it runs (well) after I find out if I can get keys made. I haven't heard it run yet. So as of right now, it is POTENTIALLY for sale...if not for sale, then it is for PARTING OUT. I will update as soon as I know. I wanted to get the word out in case this is something one of you has been looking for. The 5spd manuals are pretty hard to find!

What I do know about it:

1992 Camaro RS
ttops, black on black
305TBI / T5
149k miles
has the trunk compartment cover with the speakers in it with Pioneer speakers
comes with a JVC cd player that is not installed yet
interior is in pretty good condition but the driver seat is torn where they are common for it
front ground effects will be put back on, I removed it in order to load it on the trailer!

Asking price IF I can get it titled and it proves to be a good running car, will be $2000 firm. If not, I will update this to a part-out thread.

Last edited by BlueZee28; 12-15-2010 at 10:16 PM.