Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 black TA, 419 rwhp, D1SC project with car

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 black TA, 419 rwhp, D1SC project with car

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $20000
Mileage: 61000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Due to issues I was just notified about and a kid on the way etc, I have to sell my TA.

2000 TA, Black with Orange Stripes, LS6 intake painted SOM, 19" SSR 3 piece rims with center powdercoated deep metallic orange chrome lip, ported stock heads with cam (.601/.610 put down 419/401 at wheels), full dual x pipe exhuast from LT's to stainless magnaflows, dual dual tips, CETA mod with bluish grey metallic paint.

Car has front end off for a FMIC and D1SC, I have a Big red bypass, Innovative LC1, pod with boost and a/f gauge, 255 lph pump, 60lb's, etc. Only things needed are piping, bands and couplers, fpr, 6-rib crank pulley and bolt and belt for a 3.6 pulley, and a tune...pretty sure that's it. Comes with an extra set of 17" SSR integral GT1 rims with tires on them, perfectttt except for back tires need replaced.

Has a 7" Clarion DVD player with W3 10" sub in hatch, amp mounted behind rear seats underplexiglass with a trans am logo and firechicken on it. This is not cobbled together, all professional.

Asking $20K OBO. Seriously, make offers. 760-898-4534, gf's cell if you can't get ahold of me is 785-294-0619. PM's welcome too.

Pictures can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/331488...ntiac-trans-am or txt me for more or with questions. Chrome Rebels in pics are gone, SSR's on it now.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Teching In

TTMFT...make some offers.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Teching In

I am Not a hater or anything!,
but it says on your web page that the car was previously wrecked!

"quote from page"

"Little update. After wrecking my car the night before getting on a plane back to my duty station, the car is all back to normal. Thanks to my dad and his helpful contacts, the car got the attention it deserved while I am here overseas"

^^
seems like this small detail might be included in your post!

again, not hatin' just sayin'

Old 03-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Thanks for posting that, I should've included it in the post. The front bumper, right fender, and passenger side door were replaced, nothing else on the car was harmed. It was checked for straightness etc. I am not a shady seller, and I know you are not a hater haha. I am fortunate enough to be able to keep the car now, and actually get it finished. It's nice to know there are members out there who watch out for things like this, even if it wasn't the intentional misleading of facts.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is my buddies old car, it was MINT before. if it still is, VERY slick car!

Wanna sell the Procharger stuff?? lol
Old 03-16-2013, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone that knows Josh in KS. Please shoot me a PM. I need to get a hold of him. I know this is an old post. just trying to track him down.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

glws... no to hijack, but i have an 01 up here forsale built to the gills for 20k and barely getting any attention! hope you have better luck than i do! free bump

Quick Reply: 2000 black TA, 419 rwhp, D1SC project with car