Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Silver Z28 (13,000 miles)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Silver Z28 (13,000 miles)

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $21000
Mileage: 13000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am really looking to get into a Vette, so I am thinking about selling my 2002 Z28 with 13,000 original miles. Overall the car is in PERFECT shape, aside for two SMALL rock chips on the hood (front left near headlight). The car does not have traction control, but does have T-tops, Charcoal Leather, Power seats. The only mods include Longtube headers, panhard bar, torque arm, lower control arms, and subframe connectors. However, I still have ALL of the stock parts which have only about 6000 miles on them, so they are in perfect shape. I also have the stock wheels which were replaced under warranty due to minor pitting on the inside. These are brand new since they were never mounted since they were replaced. I am the second owner, and bought the car with 8,900 miles on it.

I have ALL of the documentation since the car was bought, neatly organized in a binder. Window sticker, all receipts for parts, etc. I also have the t-top shades, and original floor mats which have never been used, and are still in the factory plastic. This car is practically brand new, and has very little mods. If needed the car can easily be put back to stock.

Also willing to trade for a clean Vette, so let me see what you've got. I am not absolutely needing to sell this car so the price is pretty firm, however feel free to make an offer.

Here is a link to all my pictures of the car. Please contact me with any questions/concerns. 708-715-6272, I am located in Oak Lawn, IL.

http://s830.photobucket.com/albums/z...view=slideshow
Chevrolet : Camaro
Old 05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Staging Lane

bump....
Old 05-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Any offers???
Old 05-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

Bump.....Seriously no offers? 13,000 miles!!!