Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FIREBIRD WS6 formula M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 05:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FIREBIRD WS6 formula M6

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $7600
Mileage: 125000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

this is a real firebird formula WS6,6 Speed, not just a ram air hood, i been back and forth about selling the car to finish my race car so i figured i would put it out there.. I am the third owner,i bought the car from a freind who had it the last 5 years and only put about 10k miles on it. He purchased the car from a salesman at a local GM dealer who drove the car frequently to AL were he had a vaction home.So i assume alot of the miles are commuting miles

I do know it was 1-25 white ws6 formulas made in 98, and around half were 6 speeds,dose it make it worth more? i dont know..

Details about the car
Artic white, 90% condition, no dents but has some scratches here and there. On the deck lid looks like some one smoked a blend on the corner of the wing and its starting to fade, i tried to buff it back up but the wing just needs re sprayed, All panels appear to be factory and i checked over the car for panel replacement and un factory welds,car has had some panels painted but most likely for scratches or some one keying it as it appears to be mostly one side the was redone and there all the original parts. there also isnt any mud work in any of the quarters i checked it over with a mill gauge and its all good.

I just did a fresh mobil one oil change,new plugs and msd plug wires,K&N filter.
Car also had a factory clutch,slave and master replaced around 5k miles ago..
Flowmaster cat back.Rest of the car is stock,it was never inteded to be a race car and really wasnt treated as one.Car runs perfect,quiet motor,cold AC and smooth tranny.

Z06 wheels ARE NOT ONE THE CAR, i do have artic white 17" ZR1's with a polished lip that will be on the car but i dont have pics yet as i need to get tires for the wheels

Toupe leather two tone interior,driver seat is showing signs of wear on the edge of the bolster, the car will come with a complete set of dark grey leather power TA seats in perfect shape

call or txt 410-218-1620
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
fb2.bmp (100.1 KB, 262 views)
fb3.bmp (100.1 KB, 173 views)
fb4.bmp (100.1 KB, 146 views)
Old 04-19-2011, 05:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt !!!