Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SS Silverado 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS Silverado 2wd

Year: 2005
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

well im looking to sell my SS quickly. its a 2005 2wd fully loaded SS. sunroof/leather/onstar/xm/heated seats/both power. 108k miles. lq9/80e/14 bolt=bulletproof

first thing is the bad. passenger door cladding has slight damage near fender. i been quoted 300 to fix it at palm chevrolet but have yet to get it done. also driver seat has normal wear but not ripped open its very decent. but the arm rest has little cracks in it now.rear bumper paint is messed up around the black piece. slight scratch on front bumper inside fender well area. and its sitting on 2006 5 star 17 factory alloy wheels with 275-60-17. now on to the good, at least i was honest even though it has no rear issues

motor-
blackbear 93 tune
lpp longtubes with offroad y pipe with 3 inch mandrel to a magnaflow dumped. very nice sound
arp header studs, 100 bucks for them and a nice touch
msd plug wires
spectre cold air intake
mobil 1 oil since 30k
fresh water pump at 102k
never had any issues ever with this truck

trans-
2005 4l80e with 20k miles.
hd sprags
hd2 shift kit on medium setting
2800 factory stall from box trucks
only like 3k miles since tranny swap.

suspension-
eibach lowering keys
belltech offset bushing for upper arm to fix allignment
mcguaghjys shackle and hanger
belltech real deal c notch
belltech street performer shocks all around
all red poly bushings on front end

exterior-
candy black taillights and thrid brake light. done the right way with black paint and clear mixed and shot by a pro painter. perfect shape, cost 250 to have done. has led brake light bulbs and is very visible during the day. people always get messed with in town for doing this and i have never been botherd. also the reverse and cargo lamp was taped off when done.
10k 55 wat hids. they look like normal 8k 35 watts just brighter
bowtie and grill painted black. been done for a year, not faded or chipped.

interior-
tootall just did- headlight switch/t/c control switch/ gauge cluster/ digital a/c with blue lights and red lights for temp. all done in blue.
clarion double din with navi. 6.5 inch touch screen.
clarion eq mounted in pocket in center console.
o2 6.5 speackers with o2 tweeters in each door, with a 1800 watt amp powering them- extremely loud and clear. wiring is also there for a second amp behind rear seat for bass.
matched front window tint to factory rears. 50 percent tint on entire windsheild with 5 percent legal strip. cops dont notice entire thing is tinterd. no glare and easy to see at night, you dont need sunglasses during the day.
5 percent tint on the sunroof. truck never really gets hot inside after sitting.

all this truck needs is little paint work/ your choice of wheels and its set. i ran it 3 times at track. times in sig. its a very strong truck and motor. i bought it with 30k on it and 3 years went to 108. its a all highway miles from going to miami to take care of grandma or just driving it.

i have a full cam swap, injectors and all. like complete bolt in and make big power. we can discuss adding that in for a discounted price.

i want 16,000 for truck. ill take offers. no trades what so ever. im selling this to buy my buddys car off of him. offer me a price i might consider it, but 16 to me is good deal already. this is a florida truck. no rust.

ill load pictures tomorrow of the problems and erverything else. excuse bad spelling im on my friends laptop trying to get this posted.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

Perfect tow rig or ready to make big power.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:12 PM
TECH Addict

Weekly bump