Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS Clone M6 Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up 2000 Camaro SS Clone M6 Hardtop

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $9000
Mileage: 81000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm looking to buy a boat so I'm putting my Hardtop up for sale. The car is a 2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6 that is an SS clone. It has a real SS hood, ebay SS spoiler, and genuine SS badges. The car has 81K miles and runs perfect. The waterpump was starting to go so I replaced it last week with an autozone unit (lifetime warranty) and 160* t-stat. The car was once hit from behind and was professionally repaired (I can put it on a lift to show where the repair work was done). The car is straight as an arrow and the paint is great. As far as exterior mods, the car has a CME valance with polished tips, acrylic CAMARO letters on the rear panel (not in pics, I just put them on this week), Wings West smooth front grill painted black, and clear turn and bumper lights (not in pics, I just put them on this week). The car currently has 17" chrome C5 Z06 wheels on it that clean up pretty nice but have some pitting and corrosion. If you would prefer, I can swap them for some 17" 10 spoke silver SS wheels. As far as mods go, most of the work was done to the suspension. It has BMR SFC's, PHB, STB, LCA's, and LCA relocation brackets as well as bilstein shocks. The car has a lid, magnaflow catback with CME tips, LS7 clutch, and MSD wires. The interior is 100% stock except for a pioneer Z110-bt navigation and double din bezel. The radio has XM and ipod cable and retains the factory steering wheel controls. I'm probably leaving some stuff out so if you have any questions, please ask. I'm asking $9,000 obo as the car sits. I can do $8,000 obo if I take out the navigation and reinstall the factory stereo. I don't need to sell the car, it would just make things simpler, so please don't try to low ball me. The car is located in Staten Island, NY.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt..

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS Clone M6 Hardtop