Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Black SS sold

Old 06-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Black SS sold

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 98325
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm looking to sell my 2001 Camaro SS. Its black, automatic with 3.23 gears, t-tops (that do not leak), charcoal leather interior with no rips or tears, chrome 17in rims, and 98325 miles. Modifications that have been done to the car: reprogrammed computer, subframe connectors, lower control arms, magnaflow cat back exhaust, just had the transmission rebuilt with new red alto clutches and kolene steels, a corvette servo and a B & M shift kit. Car is tinted I think was 20% maybe darker. The car does have a few paint chips for being 10 years old and a spot on the SS spoiler where the paint chipped, where it looks like something hit it, the paint is chipped but the spoiler is intact. The chrome rims have a little flaking going on and some pitting also. If I were to rate the interior I would say its a 9 out of 10 and the exterior would be a 7 out of 10. The car cleans up real nice and is a blast to drive, I just have other priorities right now. I have had the car for a year and have only put roughly 2,000 miles on it and that includes driving it back from Atlanta, Georgia to Oklahoma. Its sits most of the time. I also have a car cover for it. I'm asking $8000 for the car. If you have any questions feel free to email geastling@att.net. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Black SS sold-camaro1.jpg   2001 Black SS sold-camaro2.jpg  

Last edited by jrbluez; 07-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

email sent

Search this Thread