Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Very reliable and great value!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very reliable and great value!!

Year: 1950
Make: Porsche
Model: 944
Price: $2500
Mileage: 112155
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Very fun car to drive and great to look at. Car only needs minor repairs and paint. NO MAJOR WORK NEEDED! Not bad for a 25 year old car. The odometer is stopped at 112,000 miles and the tachometer also doesn't work as well. Seems like some of the instrument panel isn't getting power.
This is my only car, I drive it everyday. I just drove it to Tennessee and back (to Michigan) and had absolutely no problems at all.
That is a 9 hour drive. And, it gave me 35 mpg on the interstate going 70 mph. Amazing. Selling cheap!!! Starts easy and very reliable.
It's got to go, I'm moving overseas.
It has no rust, Just a few very minor dings around the very bottom by the wheel arches (hardly noticeable) and on the front fascia (lip spoiler), paint is faded on roof and hood, interior is fairly clean and decent shape.
I have many pics so just ask. Any question please ask, I check my mail often.
Thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails Very reliable and great value!!-100_2730.jpg   Very reliable and great value!!-100_2731.jpg   Very reliable and great value!!-100_2744.jpg   Very reliable and great value!!-100_2746.jpg   Very reliable and great value!!-100_2757.jpg