Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Nitrous Injected WS6

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Nitrous Injected WS6

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12500
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a clean 2001 WS6 Trans am with 120xxxx miles Automatic, Stock LS1 corvette engine LS6 corvette Intake from factory with few bolt on's Transmission was upgraded with a Yank SS Converter and cooler ...The car runs fine with no kinds of leaks, cold AC, good tires, electronically and monitored Nitrous control system to runs safe 100% all the time.( I have paper work) for the naturally aspirated part of the car was tuned by next level performance and the Nitrous part of the car was tuned by ANTI-VENOM Performance so all work was done professional, precisely and accurate with no flaws to run 100% safe for the engine low low low 12 sec car possible high 11's all day effortless, always garage kept its my weekend car when i have time... I drive a 3 cylinder geo metro during the weekdays and almost always... looking to sale if not no big deal jsut testing waters.... if you still see this add its still for sale.. Bad thing about the car driver side power window is very slow to shut close and the driver side T-top leaks (its garage kept so no big deal to me)
Let me know, if we can work something out? Thanks... car comes with a extra pair of 17' Nitto drag radials on C4 corvette rims and two helmets and two 10lb nitrous bottles full.
want more pics? i can send it via email.
thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Nitrous Injected WS6-bebo-phone-014.jpg   2001 Nitrous Injected WS6-ta1.jpg