Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT 1997 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 1997 trans am

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5500
Mileage: 146000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1997 trans am, lt1, auto, 3.23 rear, it has 2800 stall (a fuddle 4000 nitrous stall goes with it), built trans, engine has ported heads and intake, alt. relocation bracket (so no ac, powersteering or heat), stainless long tube headers, under hood has been painted gloss black and most of the wiring has been hidden, under the dash is gutted. i moved the computer to under the dash on the inside of the ac delete panel. there are autometer gauges where the vents used to be. lt4 hotcam kit with 1.7 sorpion rockers go with it. anything else? just ask. i love my car but i want to trade for an ls1 six speed camaro or trans am, like trans am more. i will trade for the right lt1 sixspeed camaro or trans am, would almost have to be trans am. but i would keep my cam kit and rockers. sry no pics im on my work computer but if you would like to text me #
(417) 366-2545 i would be more than happy to send you all the pics you want. car is very clean inside and out. you can also add me on facebook. Rylan Cornelius from lockwood, mo. tons of pics
Old 07-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump.. just had new opti, plugs and wires installed