Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

89 mustang coupe lsx 408

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89 mustang coupe lsx 408

Year: 1989
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $10000
Mileage: 500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Video on you tube under relentlessracing11. Email me at strattonstephens@gmail.com for pics, videos, build sheet

Just like the title states....I've got a 1989 mustang coupe, NOT a hatchback, 10 second street legal tagged and inspected car, with a 6.0 lsx dumls6 from a 2005 Yukon danali that has been completely gone threw. The heads are 243's that were ported polished and purchased from LG motorsports they were $2300 with 650 lift springs. T-Rex cam, very loopy idle, ported edelbrock intake along with 750 demon carb. Custom Long tube headers to 3" exhaust with dumzero passes fresh fresh fresh professionally built motor.

MSD ignition that controls timing spark curve etc etc that is also controlled through a lap top. dum

Turbo 350 trans upgraded clutches and sprockets for 650hp/tq and a 3400 nine inch nitrous torque converter. Reverse manual valve body with B&M shifter.

AJE tubular k-member with coil over adjustable shocks in front. Rear is the 8.8 with 410 gears hardened axles extended hardened lug bolts. Also has upper lower control arms, sub frame connecters.dum

Weld rims all the way around with 10" slicks rear and skinnies up front. Zero passes on the slicks. Have extra set of matching weld rims with street tires that comes with the car. The pics show both set of rims.

The car was painted almost 2 years ago gun metal grey. The headlights were replaced with smoked headlights, not the cheap kind. The gas tank door was shaved. There is a 10 gallon fuel cell (might be a 12 gallon???). Holly blue fuel pump with all braided lines. Red top optima battery in trunk. The spare tire holder was cut out removed and replaced with light flat sheet metal.dum

My coupe was completely professionally built with receipts. It is tagged and inspected street car that runs 10's on motor alone and was built for nitrous, NO nitrous kit available nor has this engine seen any, that was the next step. With nitrous and traction 9's would be be an easy task. There is a six point roll cage, 5 point racing harness, 2 racing seats. Black interior. NO ac, no power steering, no power windows (hand roll up/down windows), dumno power door locks. The only thing she needs besides a new home is a front windshield, there is a crack that DOES NOT interfere with driving view, just doesn't look good. That could be fixed easy if negotiated in the price. No stereo it was stolen along with the monster tach a few weeks ago that's why I lowered the price and took it off the market, but that to could be negotiated in the price. Those are the only 2 flaws. Im Asking $10,000, but make me a cash offer I can't refuse and it's yours. Be serious about your offers low ball offers will be refused. Not in any hurry to sell. Switching hobbies is the only reason I wanna sell. The only trades I'd be interested in are a wakeboard boat of equal value, a more street able car but must be nice fast and NO projects of equal or more value. Would prefer a turbo or supercharged mustang cobra, camaro firebird vette, no trucks or bikes sorry.

Walk around video and first drive video on you tube under relentlessracing11 under lsx first drive and lsx walk around. More pics available upon request. Also have build sheet and pics from the build.dum

Key words. Mustang camaro cobra firebird trans am classic hot rod coupe ls1ls2 ls3 dumls6. Ls7 race drag nitrous supercharged turbo slicks tbucket cage harness aluminum gto ford Pontiac chevy mopar corvette vette cam heads intake Honda Toyota ss tro Shelby procharger vortech Paxton g4 dumdum
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/boa/2450391966.html
Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

your link leads to a boat ad FYI
Old 07-24-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found ithttp://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/2506418741.html

Quick Reply: 89 mustang coupe lsx 408