Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1981 trans am ex drager trade for 93-98 camaro z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 1981 trans am ex drager trade for 93-98 camaro z28

Year: 1981
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1800
Mileage: 2147483647
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

i have an 81 trans am and an 81 firebird the trans am is an ex drag car for pryer racing upgraded shocks and transmisson cooler had former full roll cage has been modified have parts to weld back and drivers side taillight has quarter sized chip outa it and with firebird you hve all parts to complete a car besides shaker and carpet and headliner and seals and you will have alot of extra parts i wanted to make this a great street machine but unfortunatly i ran out of money and time car comes with a 350 ci that has a cracked piston but did not damage engine and a th350 car needs sanded down there is some bondo in the passenger side lower quarter u could cut and use off firebird there was a big race hood i traded it for shaker hood i bought couple wiring harnesses because drag car had wires all modified trans am has ttops all windows are great comes with extra glass also the firebird has rusted floor boards and trunk and driver door is bondoed up i need a new car im 16 i need a car to drive but i need muscle cars i would settle trade for are camro or firebird or TA lt1 cars any good muscle cars from 60s to 70s really need sumtin that i can spend like a couple weeks on and finish i would really like to get a 90s camaro with lt1 also would trade for a torino if u got muacle email if u have any questions please feel free to email me thank you i want 1800 dollars or a lt1 camaro call or txt prefer txt 12174737306
Old 07-28-2011, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

txt if u want pics