Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1985 monte carlo ss for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 monte carlo ss for sale

Year: 1985
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Monte Carlo
Price: $8000
Mileage: 2000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

i have a 85 monte carlo ss with 88 rear bumper and lights 4in cowl hood, shaved door handles. the paint is less then a year old and looks good it is lowered 3in all the way around. it has a solid frame under it also. it has a 9in out of a lincoln versailles with disk brakes and 2 third members on with 4.10 gears and mini spool and one with 3.25 gears with mini spool for street driving. it has coil overs in the rear. for the cage it has a 8 point cage with removeable door bars and rear bar for easy access to rear seat when not racing it has nice racing bucket seats in it with 5 point harnesses on both sides. i painted all the interior black and put in new carpet i also made a custom dash with all aftermarket guages. it has a b&m shifter in it. the wheels are less then a year old also and i have 2 pair of wheels for the rears one with street tires and the other have 28x9 m/t slicks on them that only have 20 passes on them and the wheels have never been on the car yet. i am selling it for $8000 as a roller or if whanting as turn key we could work out a price it has a cammed carbed LS1 with turbo 350 i am not desperate to sell this car so don't low ball me i am only trying to sell it to start a new project. i will also meet someone 1/2 way with in 200 miles of me with a deposit per payed give me a call and i can answer any ?S i also have alot more pics that i can send via email
Attached Thumbnails 1985 monte carlo ss for sale-monte.jpg  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Clean car just outta my price range
Old 10-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Teching In

thanks for the nice words

Quick Reply: 1985 monte carlo ss for sale