Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 Cobalt Coupe ls FS

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Cobalt Coupe ls FS

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Cobalt
Price: $6500
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Price is OBO. This car is a one owner in good condition. Very basic trim, so no power windows, locks, etc. Does have AC and CD player though, also includes the spoiler option, so it at least looks sporty. It's been a great DD for my wife and I, but just isn't big enough with the second baby coming soon, and while I'm going to miss the gas mileage, our new CX7 is just easier to handle with the kids every morning (even with just one currently LOL). I will get pics up later, the car overall is in great condition, just has two dents in the middle of the hood about the size of a palm. Interior is A+, no tears anywhere and no cracks in the plastic. It has been well maintained, just has high mileage due to our commute being over 100 miles a day, so of course that is about 90% highway/interstate mileage. We also were able to regularly get between 32 and 36MPG from this car. It has also had it's 100K mile tuneup done. oil changes every 3,500 - 4,500 miles injector cleaner every other oil change.

I will get some pictures up as soon as I can, if you are interested text me and I will get them to you quicker... working on the nursery for #2, so getting pictures of the car isn't priority unless I have someone interested, sorry, life is just hectic right now haha.

4two3-eight8three-five9eight4

Last edited by RacingTiger03; 01-19-2012 at 08:48 AM.