Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Power everything!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Power everything!!!

Year: 1954
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Bel Air
Price: $11000
Mileage: 57330
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1954 Bel Air unrestored original 2-door HIGHLY optioned low mileage NICE!!!

Okay classic Chevrolet fans - here is a fantastic survivor car that can be enjoyed AS-IS. This beauty needs a new home, and is priced to sell fast!

This Bel Air comes about as highly optioned as any I have ever seen. It has the powerglide automatic transmission, Power Steering, Power front seat, Power front windows, EZI glass all around, fender skirts, dual outside mirrors, all side window stainless rain shields, dual horns, door edge guards, deluxe heater-defroster, front top fender spears, front fender deluxe gravel quards, front deluxe bumper quards, and rear deluxe bumper quards ! The factory applied Turquoise paint is 90% + original. Original seats, door panels, carpet, headliner, rear package tray, still 98% excellent. Small wear thru on drivers side seat near power seat switch - see photo. White paint insert on passenger side needs repair - see photo. Trunk is perfect with original GM rubber mat still intact. Every thing operates smoothly unless other wise noted. The chorme on front & rear bumbers are excellent considering they are 57 years old. They are lazer straight. Grille is a good as it looks in photos. None better unless you spend a thousand dollars on a restored unit to compete with it. Just remember "unrestored original" means it was at a 100% 57 years ago, so understand this amazing survivor can stand with the best of them - no excuses necessary ! If you own it , you can enjoy it for what it is and that represents a bit of General Motors history any one would be proud to say " built in the USA " Feel free to ask any question, I will respond asap.

There is always a bit of bad with the good, so I will be honest about this as well. Drivers side door glass has been replaced at one time and is not date coded. The drivers wing vent window has what appears to be a BB pellet dinger in the center but has no other cracking. The car, believe it or not was ordered as a RADIO DELETE, thus the block off plate, a bit odd to say the least. If you should know of anone that may be interested in buying a classic such as this, but they are perhaps not "computer savy" please advise them if your not interested, I would appreciate it.

I can be reached at 573-893-5631, ask for Larry.

Just rebuilt the carbuetator, flushed the gas tank, installed new fuel filter, installed brand new quality battery plus have oil filter & oil to go to new owner.

Asking $11,000
Attached Thumbnails 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Power everything!!!-54-chevy-1.jpg  
Old 01-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Teching In

For some reason my pictures can not upload from my computer. If interested I can email you LOTS OF PICTURES. Just send me your email. Sorry for the picture errors.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Upload them to a free photobucket account. Will save you time in the end .
Old 01-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Ok I will do that. Thanks!
Old 01-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Teching In

MORE PICS!! ENJOY

Quick Reply: 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Power everything!!!