Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 2000 black z28 Roller (Low mileage)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 07:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2000 black z28 Roller (Low mileage)

Year: 2014
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5000
Mileage: 60000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Still debating whether I should or not but since I have a kid on the way I will prob have to end up selling this.

I had pretty much completed an m6 swap on this car.
The m6 pedals have been installed, along with the new tick master cylinder, and a larger hole cut for the transmission and shifter to come through the floorboard. The only thing that was yet to do with the wiring was a reverse lockout switch, and setting it up for cruise control to work. I do however have an m6 harness that would go with the car so you could convert it properly.

I have most of all the auto parts that would go with the car as well in case you wanted to keep it auto.

The car has 60k miles on it, only 10 on the top end build with a Torquer v2 cam.

BMR Lower control arms, Panhard bar, anti squat brackets, and Adjustable torque arm.
Pacesetter Headers, ORY, 3in Texas Rumbler exhaust. Comes with m6 bellhousing, wiring harness, weld in subframe connectors (Not installed), most of the parts if needed to put back to a4, b&M shifter, tick master cylinder, 10inch sub and stealth box with small amp and a few other little goodies I can't think of at the moment.

Here are the parts on the motor.
TSP Torquer V.2 113lsa, PRC 921 springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts

Leather interior in great shape. Body is in great shape with very few flaws.

The Car Ran a 12.42 at sea level with normal GeforceSport tires, stock 2.23 gears, and a slipping transmission with the 3800 stall I had had in it.

This car has never seen sticky tires.

Car will NOT have transmission, clutch, flywheel, or shifter part of center console.

I'm not in a hurry to sell this car, it had been my baby for years, I have had several serious offers with a few having to back out due to personal money issues.

I'm looking for $5k firm

Last edited by Stang-Slayer; 02-19-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:28 PM
12 Second Club

bump. some interior pics added
Old 02-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Launching!

If you want to sell the wheels let me know
Old 02-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

so this is only missing transmission?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 PM
12 Second Club

Basically Transmission, Clutch Flywheel, and Shifter portion of center console. Tires should be replaced from sitting as long as it has as well.

What I had in mind was a twin disc clutch and my t56 but got caught up having to use the t56 in my daily. Once that is in you would need to tune the car and I would suggest putting in the m6 harness that I am including with the car to properly have everything working. The way it is set up right now is kind of rigged (Based off the m6 conversion thread here on ls1tech).

I will post a video of it running soon, If anyone has any more questions feel free to post.

Last edited by Stang-Slayer; 02-19-2012 at 10:23 PM.