Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Anybody In The Southeast With A CLEAN LSX Car Want To Sell It THIS WEEKEND? $12k

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anybody In The Southeast With A CLEAN LSX Car Want To Sell It THIS WEEKEND? $12k

Year: 2014
Make: Jeep
Model: CJ
Price: $12000
Mileage: 1000000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Color: Beige
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have $12,000 pulled out of the bank and I fully intend to spend it this weekend on a car. I'm located in Charleston, SC and I'm willing to travel a couple hundred miles to meet for the right car. Here's what I need in a car

-NO WRECKS and CLEAN body/paint....This is the most important thing to me
-Manual Trans ONLY
-Mods are a plus
-Must be streetable w/ working AC

I'm literally open to any car as long as it's super clean. Don't waste my time if your car has several dings and scratches. I'm picky, but with cash in hand I have the right to be. I WILL buy a car this weekend so if you are willing to accept $12k for yours let me know
Old 03-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Teching In

my friend sells his 02 ws6 a bit over 71k miles, perfect condition for 9500, its loaded, in matamoros,mexico he would deliver for gas money or you can come buy it and drive it back home, if you send him half the money first i have family in charlotte,nc you can meet to make sure we wont scam you and anything you ask for, its a 6speed, inbox me for full info on mods, it has heads cam tb intake etc car has semi new paint aswell and z06 c6 chrome semi new wheels, he owns a bodyshop everything is perfect and looks brand new! its navy blue metallic

youtube jrsws6

Last edited by oiLS1; 03-15-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Launching!

check your PMs
Old 03-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by more2come
I have $12,000 pulled out of the bank and I fully intend to spend it this weekend on a car. I'm located in Charleston, SC and I'm willing to travel a couple hundred miles to meet for the right car. Here's what I need in a car

-NO WRECKS and CLEAN body/paint....This is the most important thing to me
-Manual Trans ONLY
-Mods are a plus
-Must be streetable w/ working AC

I'm literally open to any car as long as it's super clean. Don't waste my time if your car has several dings and scratches. I'm picky, but with cash in hand I have the right to be. I WILL buy a car this weekend so if you are willing to accept $12k for yours let me know
Any builds up for grabs soon? Free bump.