Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1996 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Vette

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $10500
Mileage: 50000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1996 Chevrolet Corvette with the Grand Sport LT4 eight cylinder and a 6 speed manual transmission. The car has just under 50,000miles. 6 CD changer was installed by the original owner as well as a override for the 1st to 4th so you don't have to get locked out of 2nd and 3rd for better fuel economy. Car is a targa top, so just pop the top off and it fits in its own holder in the back. The car drives amazing. Everything in the car works like new. Keyless entire that when you walk up to the car it unlocks and when you walk away it lock on its own, no need to even push a button (I thought that was a cool feature that came stock in '96). AC works too and is cold. car passed NYS inspection as it should. There are no problems with the hideaway headlights. The car is definitely perfect for those nice weekend drives with the top off. The car was tapped in a parking lot during the christmas season. Just my luck while I was buying presents for others. Other then that the car is perfect. Not looking for any trades unless its something unique or a GSXR.
Attached Thumbnails 1996 Vette-photo-4.jpg   1996 Vette-photo.jpg   1996 Vette-photo-5.jpg   1996 Vette-photo-3.jpg   1996 Vette-photo-1.jpg  

1996 Vette-vette4.jpg   1996 Vette-vette9.jpg   1996 Vette-vette10.jpg   1996 Vette-vette7.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Nothing at all? shoot me an offer. i just want it gone ASAP
Old 04-15-2012, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Seems like a nice car man...the damage is really killing you, that will be a pricey repair, doesent have ride control, stock suspension/wheels and its a C4. Most of them dont go for more than 7-8k unless heavily modded, even then ...its an LT car and it seems everyone wants an LS car. I have seen a lot of 100k mile C5's for $9-11k so that hurts your sale.

Very nice car for the most part though and good miles and the LT4 engine is a definite plus. Its just a rough used car market right now. That car would make a GREAT road course car with the torque that motor makes in the entire power band.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Someone just buy it lol. Make an offer.