Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS. 2009 Cyber grey Z06, 20Kmiles, Chrome spiders, 2LZ

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS. 2009 Cyber grey Z06, 20Kmiles, Chrome spiders, 2LZ

Year: 2009
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $51750
Mileage: 20926
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 2009 Cyber grey C6Z06, 2LZ, Factory Chrome Spider rims, Factory rear spoiler, Bluetooth, Navigation, heated seats, both key fobs, ebony interior, power driverside seat, side air bags, HUD, rear cargo shade, rear cargo net, power windows, locks, bose stereo CD/MP3 player. Mileage-20,926
Vehicle has Michelin Runflat tires 5/32nds all around. A lot less noisey. Car does have a mild to wild switch to impress your friends.

This car is GM CERTIFIED very recently. It still has 2 YEARS of GM services free on it. Under the 12/12 GM Certified bumper to bumper warranty until March 30, 2013. You can choose to extend the warranty with GM due to the vehicle still under GM warranty. 5yr 100k powertrain warranty. Has all the books window sticker $81,200 I think it is. This car was purchased new in Atlanta, GA. from Jim Ellis Chevrolet, the car was serviced there by the owner and I purchased the car there as it was traded in on a Tahoe. Clean carfax aswell.

I'm located in York, Pa. 17406
email- ecurb3@comcast.net
$51,750

I just bought this car for $53,400 my loss your gain!

I literally just traded my 09 C6ZR1 in on this car less than a month ago waiting on the title to come back. I have no loans on this car. Reason for selling I"m going to take the money from this and buy a 06Z06 and put heads/cam etc etc etc etc on that one with the left over money and put some away for good measure
The car does have some small small small paint chips here and there but be realisitic they do happen regrettfully if the car is driven at all

Bad cell phone pics COMING UP!

Last edited by Zturd; 04-18-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Quick Reply: FS. 2009 Cyber grey Z06, 20Kmiles, Chrome spiders, 2LZ