Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

08 BMW 335i TWIN TURBO 400+hp

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 BMW 335i TWIN TURBO 400+hp

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Price: $27000
Mileage: 65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: 335i
Price: $27000
Mileage: 65k
Color: White with Black interior
Transmission: Auto with paddle shifter
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Here I have my 2008 BMW 335i coupe. White with black leather interior, 19' special option rims. 65,xxx miles. Never been smoked in. Absolutely ZERO problems. A few mods as well. Car has a 3.0L twin turbo motor with 6 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. 3 out of 4 tires have less than 5000 miles on them and the other tire has more than half the tread left. Tinted windows and sun roof. USB port in center console for charging and axillary port for playing ipod or other MP3 players. Logic 7 sound system with satellite radio. Air-conditioned cup holder in center console to keep drinks cold in summer. This car has every special package including: premium 19 inch wheels with low profile tires, navigation package with i-drive computer system, Bluetooth system that pulls your contact list from your smart phone to the navigation screen so you can select the caller and plays the call through the speakers in the car, winter package with heated driver and passenger seats with 3 settings. Sports package with paddle shifters, front splitter, fully adjustable sport front seats, and low profile rear spoiler. All maintenance up to date and is kept on record through the BMW dealerships. No new maintenance due for 9000 miles. Car has over 400hp and feels like a sports car when you put the pedal down, but is smooth, quiet, and has all the luxuries you can ask for in a car. I bought this car about a year and a half ago from a guy in St. Louis. I replaced both turbos, and parts of the exhaust shortly after buying it and have had no problems out of the car since.
This car has so many nice features that I can’t even think of all of them. They are little things that you don’t think about after having them a while but make it very convenient for you, like the key is just a remote that you can keep in your pocket and the car door handle has a sensors to lock and unlock when you grab the handle and have the key within a few feet of the car and the push to start works as long as the key is in the car with you. It has led lighting underneath the door handle that illuminates when you press the unlocked button on the key that allows you to see at night. There is a thing on both the driver and passenger sides that senses that you are in the car and have shut the door that grabs the seat belt and pushes it toward the front so that you don’t have to reach back for it to buckle up. The windshield wipers detect rain and adjust the speed and delay of how often they wipe the window. The headlights have a sprayer that is hidden inside the bumper, that comes out when you turn it on, that sprays windshield whipper fluid on them to clean and deice them. The idrive navigation system keeps up with every schedule maintance needed as well as updates navigation routes with construction delays, traffic jams, and can search for stores, gas stations, and restaurants around you. Tire pressure monitors alert you on the nav screen when a tire has gone too low, and all tires are run flat so you have 50 miles to drive while they are flat. BMW covers you with free towing to the nearest dealership if you breakdown, I know this first hand because when I had a flat in the middle of nowhere and all I did was press the BMW roadside assistance button on the navigation screen and within 20 min, I had a tow truck tow me 82 miles to a dealership to get a new tire. I know that I’m leaving stuff out.
Mods include...
LED Halo lights -$125
aFe Power MagnumFORCE Stage-2 PRO 5R Intake Systems -$400
- JB4 burger tuning programmer - $600
Check the link to find out more about this programmer. http://burgertuning.com/jb4_pnp_BMW_...nce_tuner.html
Here is the excerpt from the website-
How about up to 80hp to the wheels (100hp crank) on a completely stock car or up to 180hp to the wheels (215hp crank) on a fully modified car? The JB4 features a simple plug and play installation harness and built in deletion of hidden "tuner detection" codes. Compatible with all ECU versions. With over 5000 in use and tens of millions of customer miles driven the JB Stage3 has proven time and time again to be the safest and easiest way to extract the true potential from your N54 twin turbo! JB4 featuring 5x the processing power, 2x the memory, more robust signal conditioning, and integrated CANbus. Our new CANbus module allows the JB4 to communicate with your vehicle like never before. New features include code reading/deleting, optional in dash boost, timing, air/fuel, shift light, and IAT gauges, autotuning, a buttery smooth new CANbus based integrated boost control system, map switching on the fly via steering wheel controls, built in downpipe fix, hot/cold oil temperature protection, progressive methanol integration, water pump remapping, gear dependent boost control/traction assist, and much more to come with free firmware updates uploaded using a windows laptop (or mac w/ windows emulator) and BMS USB cable. In addition to our performance mapping the JB4 features several "on the fly" user selectable maps including a 100% stock bypass map, a 4500rpm rev limited valet mode, a fuel economy map, a progressive methanol map, a race gas map, and for those interested an rpm by rpm user adjustable map. And unlike other flash and piggyback tunes that charge per the map and lock to your VIN the JB4 is 100% unlocked. Meaning you get access to every new feature we release free of charge and when your lease is up will be able to resell the JB4 without penalty.

This car is extremely clean and perfectly maintained. Estimation of HP is 420hp.
Price - $28,500 - I LOVE this car. I don’t have to sell it so no low ball offers.

Now for the terms... I have had the car since March of last year. Right now I still do owe about $8000 (which will go down over time obviously).
I can send more pics also. My name is Tyson. Cell number 662-404-1406 and I live in Memphis, TN. I work irregular hours because I am a nurse, so you can call or text me and if I don’t answer leave a voicemail.
Any questions at all, by all means ask away! Thanks!

Last edited by sscamaro14; 07-22-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Staging Lane

Ttt for the night
Old 06-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

Ttt... I'm entertaining offers... I'm interested in trades plus cash too. I'm looking for ls1 rx7s, ls1 jeeps, or ls1 s10s, blazers, and colorados.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

Up to the top
Old 06-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

I've had a few offers for rx7s and colorados but still taking offers. Price is negotiable
Old 06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Staging Lane

bumb, price drop to 28,500
Old 06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

back up top
Old 06-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

had a buyer back out at last minute, back up top