Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Year: 1999
Make: Jeep
Model: Grand Cherokee
Price: $2500
Mileage: 119000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Who needs a winter beater? I have a 99 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L with 119k miles that needs a little TLC. The color is a maroon/purple. The interior is in good shape. There is a tiny tear on the driver's seat that has been there since I've owned the vehicle and it hasn't gotten any larger. The body is in decent shape for its age. No rust, but has typical door dings and a crack in the rear bumper cover where some jackass rear-ended me. Transmission leaks from the rear seal, only when parked on a hill. Has a sun roof that needs to be properly wired into the fuse box. It is currently unhooked. The rear end (crappy Dana 35) hums while driving at lower speeds. This week I am having the windshield seal replaced, as well as replacing the blower motor resistor. The A/C works! Brakes were replaced recently and have about 1k on the fronts and 5k on the rears. Tires will need to be replaced. Heated seats both work. 4wd works great. NADA is somewhere around $5k, I'm asking $2500. This is my bottom dollar. I will not take any less.

Last edited by ajseburg; 05-18-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump it up with the price reduction.