Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

New Job. Selling Ws6

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm an old member here. An old(ish) man too. I missed the thread y'all are talking about, but will step in to say: Forum rules are clear: You MUST post a price. Also, Just reading what you have written here, no way would I buy your car.
That said, GLWS.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by kmdracer
I'm an old member here. An old(ish) man too. I missed the thread y'all are talking about, but will step in to say: Forum rules are clear: You MUST post a price. Also, Just reading what you have written here, no way would I buy your car.
That said, GLWS.
ehh texas is a bit of a drive anyways

that said, thanks for the free bump

pms replied again
Old 06-04-2012, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go **** yourself with a ******* cactus
you think your bing and bad? then why dont you march your skinny *** down to evansville and lets see how big of a tough guy you are without a keyboard.

im sick of your ***** *** games. you wanna talk **** and try to be a tough guy? then lets see what kind of bite you have and see if it matches your annoying *** yapping you call a bark.

some one needs to teach you a lesson. and if it needs to be a 19 year old kid. so be it.
Confused at what you proved.... all you did was prove you are the "tough guy behind the keyboard" as you say. If you look through my for sale ad you will see nothing but polite, clean, and truthful statements........ you on the other hand are the one that keeps threatening, using vulgar language, and are full of personal insults when called out ........... An adult doesn't have to resort to that.... you just prove over and over again what you're all about.

You caused needless grief in my for sale ad 2 weeks ago...... so just knowing how bad this is eating you up is making a lot of people feel good. Nobody likes a know-it-all troublemaker on the forums.

Think about this anyone that may be interested in doing business with Mr. Basham......... he's proven he lies to try and make himself look better, and doesn't care about anything other than trying to make himself look like the knowledgeable tough guy....... would you actually trust this guy enough to buy a car from him? His character definitely makes you think twice.

Keep up the good work........keep trying to defend the lies, threats, and childish name calling that in your mind makes you look better...you're doing exactly what I thought you would.......
Old 06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned Scammer

an adult that doesnt have to resort to that?
---look at your picture, you were the first one to start this "childish display of so called maturity"

eating me up?
---looks like someone is saying the same thing i just said in post 6. like i said. i laugh at you sorry attempts to make "polite insults" towards me. the fact that 2 weeks and you.... YOU THE ADULT in this situation... you are still posting in MY ad about how I CALLED YOU OUT ON LYING ABOUT YOUR TITLE OF YOUR Z06... yes sir I am the one that it is eating at lol...

threats?
---im just calling you out to be the big boy you think you are

im the one called out? you being polite?-
--are we even reading the same threads?

---telling me i pick up little girls and insulting something as stupid as my signature is polite? haha maybe you should let your kids get on here... maybe then i would be a little entertained by your foolish comments
Old 06-04-2012, 05:38 PM
TECH Resident

So.....price? I'm guessing the reason you haven't put one is because you're asking way more than it's worth.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

13K I was told, I'll be the *******
Old 06-04-2012, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kmdracer
Also, Just reading what you have written here, no way would I buy your car.
That said, GLWS.
Exactly....what kmdracer said,,

This whole bickering match is based on BASHAMWS6 not taking the time or having the ability to read an ad completely and clearly before he shoots his mouth off. I got numerous emails within minutes of posting my original ad asking the details of the flood title to my Z06. Everyone else read it clearly and saw it. That car sold very quickly for asking price.

$13,000 for your car? No comment needed. The fact that you're scared to post a price speaks for itself.

Come on........ your turn, the hole you're digging is pretty deep but I'm sure you can do more damage to your credibility. Let me see.....my car sold quickly, yours is still for sale......you must be doing something wrong.

PS- If you are going to show your witty sense of humor in your avatar at least spell my username correctly! There you go getting in a big hurry again......Geeeeze....
Old 06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by qwiktim
Exactly....what kmdracer said,,

This whole bickering match is based on BASHAMWS6 not taking the time or having the ability to read an ad completely and clearly before he shoots his mouth off. I got numerous emails within minutes of posting my original ad asking the details of the flood title to my Z06. Everyone else read it clearly and saw it. That car sold very quickly for asking price.
My brother in law told me about it after he read it on his phone. it said nothing about a flood title when he read it out loud to me either

$13,000for your car? No comment needed. The fact that you're scared to post a price speaks for itself.
i dont post because i know low balling ******** like you would shoot their mouth off. oh yeah... one more thing..........................
SALE PENDING

PS- If you are going to show your witty sense of humor in your avatar at least spell my username correctly! There you go getting in a big hurry again......Geeeeze....
well i figureed since you got the picture of me wrong... id spell your name wrong... give it more of a sense of being a ******* retarded as every statement you continue to make
Old 06-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Old 06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Does this car come with a big bottle of gorilla glue to hold it together?
Old 06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

I love the fact that karma is owning this guy.

BTW, BS on the sale pending. WTF would pay 13k for a ws6 with over 100k miles on it?
Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

I'm not a lowballer............. I don't want your car.....lol..... I'm only in your thread to cause you grief like you did for no reason in mine. Payback and exposure to what you're really about.

Sale pending? Suuuuuuuure it is.......... we believe you..

........... lying again only this time to try and save face and close this thread because you were called out and look like a fool? I'm sure the buyer will post on here to say how excited he is to get it and how easy you were to work with......

Let me get this right, so now you're brother in law read you my ad over the phone? Lol........... wow.... stories keep changing........ so now you shot your mouth of in my ad without even reading it, just on what you say your brother in law read you over the phone............... even worse......... keep digging... the hole is getting deeper and deeper......

You're the KING of shooting your mouth off.........and you're worried that posting a price on your car will get you exactly what you dish out?........... rules are rules, even for you. If you are embarrassed to post a price you must know it's too much and will cause backlash.

OK, hurry up and post it "SOLD" so you can get the heck out of this thread....... feels different when you're on the other side of a public argument, doesn't it? Maybe you'll think twice next time and not clutter up a thread with your useless comments and "forum police" attitude...especially for something you aren't even interested in buying.

well i figureed since you got the picture of me wrong... id spell your name wrong.
Really? Back to that again? OK then, so why after claiming my picture of you wasn't you, even though your personal photobucket page was FULL of pictures of the same guy and no other guys did you post a picture of this guy saying it was you........

.......... only to be called out on it by other board members and then quickly delete it and all the pictures of the "mystery guy" you say is not you but had a collection of on your own page? Another lie perhaps?

Your turn............... you're doing great........ you have exposed yourself to a lot of people on here.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just went back and saw that Basham was the guy that thread crapped all over qwiktim's for sale thread. Karma is most definitely a bitch.

You deserve EVERY post qwiktim is going to make in this thread.

GLWS on your 103K mile $13K "true trans am" though!

Last edited by Rare96LT1Formula; 06-05-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned Scammer

yep. cuz the guy thats coming tomorrow night to look at the car is made up. and i am gonna go thru the trouble to make a whole different profile just to make up someone who supports my side. wouldnt that be a little obviously with only but a few posts. how much do you really think youre bothering me? lol or any of you for that matter.

i dont care. your opinions, your remarks, your posts. they give me something for me and my friends to laugh at while you consistantly make the same half *** jokes. its not humiliating. its not funny, not clever, and it doesnt even make sense.

my mom and dad did find it amuzing too. (yes i ran and told on you since im immature and all) it makes them laugh how mature the members are on this thread.

its funny that ive wasted all this time yours and that you are still jumping up and down trying to return the favor. like i said before... its eating at you and still is today... and i think you said that about 5 posts after i did (another one of your "original jokes")

and karma? please...
the only bitches i see are you fine fellows
Old 06-05-2012, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=BashamWS6;16388004

and karma? please...
the only bitches i see are you fine fellows[/QUOTE]

Good one! You've expanded........ now we're ALL "bitches".......... I'm sure everyone will enjoy that statement.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just one question..

Why keep bumping this thread if you car has a sale pending? Just curious.

It's worth about $6-8K.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

13k I seem cheaper ones all on Craigslist just type in ws6. Their one very clean right now a 2001 in SA he wants 6 black on black 6spd car cold ac and same miles as you all stock.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Teching In

thats why i have no friends, and people always talk **** in peoples for sale ads its very sad sir

bump for cool ws6 that sounds nice as described!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by oiLS1
thats why i have no friends, and people always talk **** in peoples for sale ads its very sad sir

bump for cool ws6 that sounds nice as described!
Lmao well it's only a forum. I'm not too concerned. thanks bud

As for everyone else, I would like to apologize..
This has gone on long enough and besides entertaining some, we've only pissed others off
Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
Just one question..

Why keep bumping this thread if you car has a sale pending? Just curious.

It's worth about $6-8K.
Since when is responding to irrational comments a bump? That's why I told tim to pm me if he wanted to keep talking. But again he was bent on getting back at me so he wanted to keep it public